Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by silent p......?)
    But also some people who are confident in real life but not online, I know some like that.
    Is that because the internet is such a big wide place full of all different types of people, whereas in real life you only have to associate with people you know and like?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GiBB)
    erm...i'll :ditto: that :rolleyes:

i dont trust ppl online as much now.. after a few rather embarrasing events :afraid:

hey Gibb* we have plans... PM me... ill tell you them..

ReputationRep:
    I'd say my personality online is pretty much the same as offline (although I'm probably more confident online, a bit anyway).

It's different online, everyone is different to how they are in real life and people can be perceived by others in contrasting ways. The internet is like a mask/facade and people do get carried away.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by red_roadkill)
    I'd say my personality online is pretty much the same as offline (although I'm probably more confident online, a bit anyway).

It's different online, everyone is different to how they are in real life and people can be perceived by others in contrasting ways. The internet is like a mask/facade and people do get carried away.

*shouts*

RIBOMANIA

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by braders89)
    your tired in real life and bored and av nufin much fun to say, like me sumtimes.

and then your really anoyin online :eek:

pfft im not annoying....just bored:motz:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Markus)
    Is that because the internet is such a big wide place full of all different types of people, whereas in real life you only have to associate with people you know and like?
    Im different to every single person I know, so its harder to please everybody when theres so many more people watching what your doing.

ReputationRep:
    Oh yeah, lets not forget - theres some people on here with an attitude that would get them a slap if they acted or said the same in real life...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Seabiscuit)
    Oh yeah, lets not forget - theres some people on here with an attitude that would get them a slap if they acted or said the same in real life...
    like who?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ajdabrill)
    bored/anoying, avoid ajdabrill wen he's in this mood

ReputationRep:
    im even better in real life

ReputationRep:
    I have something to say tho, i am actually a woman.

sorry folks

ReputationRep:

*points* :cool: you can be a little ennoying :eek:

also. its true things people say on tsr are silly but because they are 'well known' they are forgiven and people joke about it even if they did find if offensive because they dont want to upset of be moved from the 'popular' status when really they dont have much of a life out side of there cozy little nest they make in internet fourms.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by braders89)
    bored/anoying, avoid ajdabrill wen he's in this mood

how dare you :eek: :eek: :eek:

WARNING AJDABRILL IN THREAD :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    i agree with braders
    ...sorry AJ

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GiBB)
    i agree with braders
    ...sorry AJ

how come your name is different and you post count is all wrong?

your never put the star back in! its not the same its all changed!

ReputationRep:
    and it sounds as though you think you are the Big Brother Inspector Gadget or something!!!! LOL :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    and it sounds as though you think you are the Big Brother Inspector Gadget or something!!!! LOL :rofl:

i dont get that joke!

stop being fake!
    FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xxhayleyxx)
    how come your name is different and you post count is all wrong?

your never put the star back in! its not the same its all changed!
    well i joined TSR about a year ago and got bored of it so didnt post on there....but a few weeks ago i needed help with something and i got 'hooked' on here...
    but im using my old account again because it makes me look like ive been here a whole year...so no one can call me a newbie

ReputationRep:
    I'm worse in real life...

My mum thinks i should be a lawyer because i've got the "gift of the gab" (?!?!?!?!) :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Originally Posted by ajdabrill
    and it sounds as though you think you are the Big Brother Inspector Gadget or something!!!! LOL
    sometimes I honastly dont get your humor.....im just going to laugh any way :rofl:

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.