Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by se77en)
    how ironic that the biggest fakers are having a conversation in this thread
    Its even more ironic that I bet you made that comment about "fakers" when you haven't met a single person having a conversation on this thread.

ReputationRep:
    please please please can i meet up with you as well..... I havent got any friends in real life so I am actually considering meeting people from an internet forum
    Please, please, please let me go onto an internet forum and make blatant references to how popular I am in real life :rolleyes:.

ReputationRep:
    please please please can i meet up with you as well..... I havent got any friends in real life so I am actually considering meeting people from an internet forum
    Aww poor sausage, sure you can come :p:

ReputationRep:
    how ironic that the biggest fakers are having a conversation in this thread
    Even more ironic that you're actually posting on this thread thereby engaging in a converation with people on this thread.

ReputationRep:
    i gotta go guys. have fun pretending to be awake or whatever. i'm off to imitate sleep.

ReputationRep:

lol i actually found that quite amusing.
    some peopl just want to meet others because you can never have too many friends!
    seriously dont someone come up with a reason why you shouldnt. i suppose xmas and bdays can be a problem but SHUT UP :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by beekeeper_)
    Aww poor sausage, sure you can come :p:
    I want to come too :bawling:

edit: Kingslaw do NOT read anything into this, what I meant was perfectly clear :mad:

ReputationRep:
    But se77en, if you don't meet up, how are you gonna smack the people who most annoy you on here?

There is the chance you'll be neg repped by the individual afterwards however...

(reason for rep - spent 8 hours down A+E last night)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kalibantre)
    i gotta go guys. have fun pretending to be awake or whatever. i'm off to imitate sleep.
    Good luck. :wavey:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kalibantre)

enjoy it:yy:
    good night

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Natalie Lane)
    I want to come too :bawling:

edit: Kingslaw do NOT read anything into this, what I meant was perfectly clear :mad:
    lol, aww Laney, of course you can come.

See the thread on it...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Seabiscuit)
    But se77en, if you don't meet up, how are you gonna smack the people who most annoy you on here?

There is the chance you'll be neg repped by the individual afterwards however...
    hehe its a hard decision..... but I think I'll sacrifice my glowing rep to meet the loser brigade

ReputationRep:
    *fakes it*

ReputationRep:
    lol, aww Laney, of course you can come.

See the thread on it...
    But, but... it's in england!
    I propose a TSR trip to Rio :p: (yep, cause I'm just that special :rolleyes: )

ReputationRep:
    But, but... it's in england!
    I propose a TSR trip to Rio :p:
    You've got until 2 August to get a ticket, and its not in England, it's in London :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    You've got until 2 August to get a ticket, and its not in England, it's in London :rolleyes:
    I can't, I'll be studying :eek: :mad: :mad: :mad:

ReputationRep:
    even worse........ wanting to fly halfway round the world to meet people from the internet

ReputationRep:
    I can't, I'll be studying :eek: :mad: :mad: :mad:

:eek:
    cant you just cancel EVERYTHING?

ReputationRep:
    even worse........ wanting to fly halfway round the world to meet people from the internet
    hey, for a free trip I'd even meet you

ReputationRep:
    Even worse...a man with no appreciation of sarcasm and devoid of a sense of humour. Either that or will gleefully ignore sarcasm in the hope of making a cheap shot.

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.