Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Whether this has been discussed before or not, it deserves all the threads in the world:

Whether you've heard (of) Jeff Buckley before, go buy his 'Mystery White Boy' DVD, and go straight to the bonus acoustic tracks, and watch 'So Real'.

His singing on it is genuinely the greatest piece of music I have ever heard. Seriously, it could bring a tear to the eye. Too good for words.

ReputationRep:
    Absolute god. Nothing more to say.

ReputationRep:
    Grace is an amazing album,buy it or just don't if your a looser.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah he's amazing. Virgin are selling Grace for a fiver- I'd DEFINITELY say get it.

ReputationRep:
    I totally agree, Jeff Buckley's voice is angelic. :love:.

I don't have Mystery White Boy but I love the song So Real so I may invest in the DVD sometime soon then...
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    I love Jeff Buckley! I don't have the DVD though

ReputationRep:
    Jeff Buckley is AMAAAAAAZING! Grace has got to be one of my favourite albums ever, his voice is just spellbinding

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by feefifofum)
    Jeff Buckley is AMAAAAAAZING! Grace has got to be one of my favourite albums ever, his voice is just spellbinding
    I LOVE Jeffy B!
    Corpus Christi Carol.....genius!
    Lilac Wine.....genius!

ReputationRep:
    One of the best voices...seriously, seriously underrated. He's amazing! I would have loved to have seen him perform live

ReputationRep:
    He's truely great, i'm going shopping for the dvd tomorrow!

ReputationRep:
    Jeff Buckley was so so talented. Such a sad loss. Has anyone seen the special edition Grace on sale? Very much considering buying it, even though I have Grace. lol.

ReputationRep:
    jeff buckleys voice is soo dreamy and pretty!! got the dvd too deffo agree about so real, its so moving not just his singing but the fact that he means what he sings too. legend xxx

ReputationRep:
    Jeff buckley is such a brilliant musician, he deserves all the credit of overrated artists like kurt cobain. In my opinion, Buckley is so much more talented than cobain.

ReputationRep:
    He's SO amazing, I love him, especially Hallelujah and Lover, You Should've Come Over his voice is so fantastic!

ReputationRep:
    im trying to download some of his good songs, can you tell me your favourties,

cheers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bricktops)
    im trying to download some of his good songs, can you tell me your favourties,

cheers
    He only has one proper album, Grace.

The obvious choices are Grace, Last Goodbye, Hallelujah and So Real but since everyone has their preferences, you might as well just get the album.

ReputationRep:
    Jeff Buckley is amazing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lotsay)
    ...seriously, seriously underrated.
    I think Jeff Buckley's great, really great...but that's just silly!

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.