Turn on thread page Beta

Hi I am going to have a interview of Imperial College at 17th Dec. I don't really know what will happen? If you can please help me, Tell me about what they will ask me? Is that some trick question ? .....ect Thanks a lot for your help

ReputationRep:
    I had a Computer Science interview at Imperial last year. It was quite informal. I wasn't asked any technical questions, although I know some people were. (This might have been because I have never studied Computing before, which they could see from my ucas form.)
    I was asked a question about how I would organise a list of words, eg. in a dictionary into alphabetical order step by step - problem solving things, rather than knowledge based things.
    To be honest, I didn't think the interviewer was very good - she talked more than I did. I had to try and bring into the conversation things like the books I had read, the areas I was interested in, etc.
    I got the impression she wasn't listening to a word I was saying, actually. Got a place, though.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.