Turn on thread page Beta

Crazy Frog gon dun remix, innit watch

ReputationRep:
    I'm emigrating to Mars, where this kind of sh*t doesn't happen.

ReputationRep:
    hahahaha

ReputationRep:
    wow

ReputationRep:
    Bad but funny! Oh and how nice to see the racist comments written below it :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    stupid thing is, its in my head now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Seabiscuit)
    Bad but funny! Oh and how nice to see the racist comments written below it :rolleyes:
    just a quick not about your sig... you cant get F at A level...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amy)
    just a quick not about your sig... you cant get F at A level...

think he meant fck all

ReputationRep:
    f-all actually means nothing

ReputationRep:
    I hope they make loads of money, so they never have to work in music again.
    I'm not generally a very angry person, but i realling f****** hate them for making such a piece of annoying s***. How can you call that music? They're just saying ring ding ding ding... it's worse than the ringtones :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
    I'm thinking about cancelling my net subscription and breaking my tv so i don't have to see this sort of thing ever again.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hana_87)
    think he meant fck all
    mmm, i get it now... sorry my bad

ReputationRep:
    Calm down! There was a similar dancehall remix to Sesame Street which was popular as well. That was jokes...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Seabiscuit)
    Calm down! There was a similar dancehall remix to Sesame Street which was popular as well. That was jokes...
    Ooh! That i would like to see! The ESure and Cillit Bang ones are hilarious

ReputationRep:
    Urgh...the damn frog. I'm pissed off that the ******* kept Coldplay from their deserved top spot.

ReputationRep:
    Apparently it's going to be the top christmas toy. I will be in the mood to give anyone I see with it a series of lectures on conformity...

ReputationRep:
    I think you should all respect the fact someone's put a lot of work into producing the 'Crazy Frog' singles, despite what you may think; whilst you may not personally enjoy listening to it, it's not necessary to tear it apart when many others do enjoy it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr. Fox)
    I think you should all respect the fact someone's put a lot of work into producing the 'Crazy Frog' singles, despite what you may think; whilst you may not personally enjoy listening to it, it's not necessary to tear it apart when many others do enjoy it.
    Lot of work? It was plagarised off the Internet

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, I was just trying to get someone to say they were sorry or something .

Bloody hate that frog.

ReputationRep:
    Next thing you know we'll have crazy frog merchandise and concerts and tours and collaborations and stolen sex tape. It's never gonna end!!!

ReputationRep:
    *laughs at stupid fools who made it* :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    *laughs at stupid fools who made it*
    I hate them, but I wouldn't laugh at 'em, and I don't think they're stupid. Think of the money they're making, Mark!!

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should universities take a stronger line on drugs?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.