Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Finally,..I got all my offers.

I applied Accounting&Information system course for 2005 entry.

Which uni is better?? Plz give me some advices.

Cheers

ReputationRep:
    LEEDS, LEEDS, LEEDS !!
    seriously tho both cities are amazing, great uni's, great city centres, loads to do. i dont know much about your course tho so it might b worth lookin up some subject tables to see who comes in higher and if u still struggling to decide go visit them both again.

ReputationRep:
    Newcaslte city itself is alright, dont know about leeds.

ReputationRep:
    I think Newcastle is marginally better for computing-type courses (the info systems aspect of your degree). Check out the league tables and have a look on www.unofficial-guides.com for student opinions.

ReputationRep:
    Newcastle, woop! V biased (never been to Leeds) but as a local I love Newcastle. Great nightlife - something for everyone, lots of shops, safer than I think some people assume (if you avoid certain places obviously), weather isn't so bad and beach isn't far away. All in all, a great city. Not far from nice countryside if that's your thing. Can't comment on the university, although they put on good nights out and gigs in the union.

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources
Uni match

Applying to uni?

Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Articles:

Debate and current affairs guidelinesDebate and current affairs wiki

Quick link:

Educational debate unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.