Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys! what time are the results published on the website?? (UK time ) originally our IBC told us 18.00, now she has told us 13.00 but the website implies 16.00! I'm totally confused!
    someone please tell me when they are published!
    Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    I'm going into school at 3 o clock, when the results might be available. The IB publish them online tomoro at 4 o clock. (all uk time)

ReputationRep:
    We're also supposed to come to school today at 16.00 CEST (which is 15.00 BST); however, I've been told that the results on the results website will be published tomorrow at 12.30 GMT, so 13.30 British summer time.

ReputationRep:
    It might depend. I tried logging on to the webpage, and it told me that the results would be made available at 14.00 GMT, so 15.00 BST or 16.00 CEST. Maybe it is different for people from different schools? Just try logging in and check what time it says for you...

ReputationRep:
    We were told that results would come out at 14:00 british time..

ReputationRep:
    Yea, the online publication time is differs depending on school and location, so as to stop all the ibers loging on at the same time.

ReputationRep:
    I just tried loging onto the website to see what is there although i know we can't get the results till tomorrow and it says my pin is invalid....does anyone know if it is invalid because its not july 6th? has anyone else tried logging on yet? My school won't tell us the results till tomorrow!! even though they know them now. Its so unfair we did the work!!

ReputationRep:
    the note i get when i log on states that the results are unvailable at the moment with no mention of the time...anyone else got something similar?

ReputationRep:
    i get that my results are unavailable right now.. the current time is ----- adn they'll be available on the 6th at ---- time...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by scorpio611)
    i get that my results are unavailable right now.. the current time is ----- adn they'll be available on the 6th at ---- time...
    ok well i have the wrong pin number then...grrrrrr

ReputationRep:
    ouch that stinks..! i sorta wish my school was having a get together for the results party!! kinda glad im not the only one freaking!!!

ReputationRep:
    ok... thanks guys - i logged on and mine said 15.00 gmt - 16.00 british time! cheers.
    good luck.......strrrrreeeeeeeeesssss s

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by scorpio611)
    Same here. My IBC already has our reults. Called him today but forgot to leave my email so that he would post them to me :mad: So now I have to wait until tomorrow :mad: I am not nervous at all. No no no....Not at all.....No...I mean...who would be nervous...Not me of course....AAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!
    *runs back and forth in the room*
    lol:P

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Applying to university
Uni match

Your perfect course is here

Let our match making tool match you up with your ideal uni

Make your revision easier

Study Help rules and posting guidelines

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.