Turn on thread page Beta

Anybody know how to write a good personal statement for applying pharmacy????
    Plz tell me where can I find sample writing or have anyone got any experience on this ,plz give me some ideas ~~~~

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by littlesun)
    Plz tell me where can I find sample writing or have anyone got any experience on this ,plz give me some ideas ~~~~

Search for pharmacy personal statement on google. Unfortunately though, the sites that come up will have loads of samples but you're gonna have to pay

ReputationRep:
    http://www.personalstatement.info/

ReputationRep:
    There was another thread about this a few weeks ago or something, and I tried to help that person out and give some hints. It's too much to remember or write out again, but it should be around somewhere in the forum.

ReputationRep:
    Found it. Dunno if it'll help, but here goes:

I started with my 1st paragraph with why I wanted to do pharmacy, what you find interesting about it and maybe when was the first time you got interested or something. Try not to start off with something like I have wanted to do pharmacy all your life, or something cheesy like that because everyone will say that. Write that maybe you have tried to look up articles or things (magazines you receive like biology or chemistry ones will help). And express your interest in chemistry, as it is the main subject in pharmacy.
    2nd paragraph should include your work experience, and what you have learnt by doing this. Knowledge of what happens in a pharmacy, what skills you got etc...
    Then write about your interests, any voluntary work and things like that. Remember, they like all-rounded people.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    My interest in drugs came to me at the tender age of twelve where I witnessed first hand the effects of drugs, since then I have found myself devoted to these marvelous and wonderful chemicals,

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.