The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
IZZY!
Well i got her number. But the thing is I got it from her mate. She didnt give it to me. So I was wondering whether I should call her and ask her out to cinema or not.
why is your name izzy if youre a boy?
Reply 2
secret.lol. well i m a boy.
Reply 3
IZZY!
secret.lol. well i m a boy.
but why izzy?
Reply 4
well, plz help me with this girl. I called her and left a message, saying i d really like to talk to u and will call u later.is it ok for now?lol
Reply 5
IZZY!
well, plz help me with this girl. I called her and left a message, saying i d really like to talk to u and will call u later.is it ok for now?lol
youve probably just put the sh*tters up her, you need to be more subtle
Dont let her now you're interested.
Nobody likes a wuss.

Just ask teasing questions to ascertain whether she likes you.
Talk in double entendres.

If you couldnt get her number yourself, how do you know her?
why do you like her?
Do you spend much time with her?
Reply 7
Phonicsdude
Dont let her now you're interested.
Nobody likes a wuss.

Just ask teasing questions to ascertain whether she likes you.
Talk in double entendres.

If you couldnt get her number yourself, how do you know her?
why do you like her?
Do you spend much time with her?

well i do kinda like her. she is in the same year as me. I know that she used to like me 2 years ago in year 10, lol. that was ages ago.
If she thinks youll fall into her arms just like that, then shes likely to go in search of someone a bit less average...a bit more of a challenge.

such is life.
Reply 9
Phonicsdude
If she thinks youll fall into her arms just like that, then shes likely to go in search of someone a bit less average...a bit more of a challenge.

such is life.

lol.thats not good.lol.so according to you, i shouldnt really hint to her that i like her.
Well if you dont speak regularly, no.

"Hi. My name is <insert name>. I really really fancy you. I want a relationship with you."

Girl: "Erm. OK. :smile: :vroam: "
Reply 11
lol. Well i just called her and left a msg that i wanted to talk to her and will call her later. I want to invite he to this horror movie, so that when she gets scared i ll give hre a hug.lol. just joking. What movie should i invite her for?I ve seen war of the worlds already.lol
Reply 12
erm no offence but i dont know you and three lols in a message is just one thing giving me a creepy vibe, good luck though, some girls like that, creepy girls :tongue:
Reply 13
Yeah
erm no offence but i dont know you and three lols in a message is just one thing giving me a creepy vibe, good luck though, some girls like that, creepy girls :tongue:

wtf??cant u just give me advise on my problem instead of making sarcasm?
Reply 14
I would just take it slowly, act natural around her. Dont rush things, maybe just talk to her naturally when you see her and maybe gradually ask her to come to the cinema. All good things happen slowly, you can't rush them!
Reply 15
oh my, take it slowly mate... you dont wanna go rushing with her feelings
Reply 16
IZZY!
I want to invite he to this horror movie, so that when she gets scared i ll give hre a hug

why not get your friend to jump out and scare her in an alley then you could vanquish your mate and get to hug her :p: and maybe more...
Go for it. Just ask her, if she wants to, she'll say yes, if she doesn't, she'll say no, if she's not sure, she'll say maybe. Us girls really are not as scary as you think we are. Take her to see Mr and Mrs Smith. Its one of those films where there is something for everyone.
Reply 18
yeah sorry, as hard as it seems just try and chill out, youve made your move, you dont wanna do anything more and just wait and see if she makes one back, women get really sensitive about the stalker vibe even if youre a really nice guy if you dont know them properly, itsl ike instinct or something
Reply 19
send her a text. far easier. if you don't get a reply you get your answer.

Latest

Trending

Trending