Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Duuuude, cinema = no no no no. Best bet, talk to her in person, or text her in a few days and say "i'm busy the next few days, but lets meet for coffee on <insert day>". You'll find its easier to chat in a situation like that, heck, she might not even be your type after you get to know her. Save the cinema for later when the silences will be comfortable ones.

ReputationRep:
    no! because a lot of girls won't like the fact you got her number from someone eles. Why don't you ask her for number from her. That way you'll also so if shes interested

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rupz84)
    no! because a lot of girls won't like the fact you got her number from someone eles. Why don't you ask her for number from her. That way you'll also so if shes interested
    well, thats what i thought as well. I cant ask the number from her, because I dont see her now, since we are on school holidays.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IZZY!)
    well, thats what i thought as well. I cant ask the number from her, because I dont see her now, since we are on school holidays.
    well did u get the number off a mutual friend?? if so ask them to ask her if its okay to give you her number, or if she wants yours.
    THis may seem way to long, but some girls can get funny about their numbers being given out.

ReputationRep:
    i ve sent her txt 2day.If she replies I ll call her, if not I am idiot.lol

ReputationRep:
    nah your not an idiot...plenty more fish out there tho...

ReputationRep:
    good luck, im in a similar position as u as well.

ReputationRep:
    lol, teen-love. lol

ReputationRep:
    Your pestering her now.

A voicemail and a text in the space of 4 hours - she'll already by freaked out.

Leave it a couple of days then text her back. None of the "Hello, how are you? Lets meet" crap. Get something along the lines of "Hey, its .... I got your number off of.....so I'm not stalking you, don't flatter yourself." Then if you want to ask her out say something like "I'm going out on the piss with my mates on.....we'll let you tag along" or if you want the "cool" approach, say something about "Enjoy life and then make a joke/**** her a little."

I don't think she'll reply immediately or even today.

ReputationRep:
    I think that you completely missed the plot :hahaha: :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    definately dont ask her if she wants to "tag along" with your mates and you. girlies definately like bad boys but not b***ards!lol

ReputationRep:
    Well its better than bombarding her with none stop messages of "do you want to go out, do you want to go out, do you want to go out".

ReputationRep:
    is it......

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Davie_Moyes)
    Well its better than bombarding her with none stop messages of "do you want to go out, do you want to go out, do you want to go out".
    did i ask her out?wen leaving voice message to her, I told her that I will call her later. I texted her and said that i am quite bored at the moment and was thinking of going to cinema to watch something. So i was wondering whether to invite u or not. If she replies saying she wants to go, i will be happy, if not .............. :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aimsi)
    is it......
    Depends on the girl then...

ReputationRep:
    Prepare for rejection bro....

But you got guts to call her and she didnt even give you her number so kudo's to you, I know I couldnt ever do that.

ReputationRep:
    You shouldve got your friend to arrange a secret "chance" meeting between you two, once you meet "coincidence" you can ask her out up close and personal. The advantage is that you will see if she really likes you or better!

The disadvantage is that you might be rejected infront of your mate and all.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Davie_Moyes)
    Your pestering her now.

A voicemail and a text in the space of 4 hours - she'll already by freaked out.

Leave it a couple of days then text her back. None of the "Hello, how are you? Lets meet" crap. Get something along the lines of "Hey, its .... I got your number off of.....so I'm not stalking you, don't flatter yourself." Then if you want to ask her out say something like "I'm going out on the piss with my mates on.....we'll let you tag along" or if you want the "cool" approach, say something about "Enjoy life and then make a joke/**** her a little."

I don't think she'll reply immediately or even today.
    Er, wow. That's really not what you should say at all.

"I'm not stalking you, don't flatter yourself." Dude! WTH, do not say this! Omg...she will just think you don't like her if you say this!

"I'm going out on the piss..." Jesus Christ. Never say anything like that. You want to sound cultured and interesting..using terminology such as "going on the piss" will get you nowhere. Besides, why would she want to "tag along" (which is also very patronising!) with a load of your drunk rowdy mates?

"Enjoy life and then **** her a little" Okay, a little bit of teasing once you get to know her is alright, but ****ging her off on your first text message is going to score you some very negative points.

Essentially, if you really want to score, just ignore the entire message that I've just quoted.

ReputationRep:
    lol. I still havent received an answer from her. Well actually like a year ago, she asked me for my number and I gave her mine. However i didnt ask for hers, since I wasnt interested in her that time. Now I am, and dont know what to do. I guess I will wait for reply. If not, I ll call her on Friday afternoon. I ve got nothing to lose.lol.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 5, 2005

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.