Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I keep getting erections yet i'm not even turned-on by anything/one. Is there anyway i could reduce the number of erections i get. Its getting dam annoying!

ReputationRep:
    Any explanation to why you get these erections there must be something out there that you see or hear regularly that is turning you on?

ReputationRep:
    Did you just have a sex change or am i the weird one? I thought random, unexplainable erections were something all guys suffered from :confused:

ReputationRep:
    Ignore the horn.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah all guys get random erections sometimes Not much you can do about it. Don't worry, though, it's better than impotence at least.

ReputationRep:
    high testosterone levels, i do believe.

ReputationRep:
    Apparently the average male experiences 11 erections a day.

ReputationRep:
    I keep getting erections yet i'm not even turned-on by anything/one. Is there anyway i could reduce the number of erections i get. Its getting dam annoying!
    Yuo should be pleased, there are some people (me not being one of them) that would kill for one!

The best advice i can give is... make sure you got your Gf near-by. ^o)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wise Man)
    Chop it off

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by deej2)
    Apparently the average male experiences 11 erections a day.
    finally im above average on something

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Inf3rno)
    Yuo should be pleased, there are some people (me not being one of them) that would kill for one!

The best advice i can give is... make sure you got your Gf near-by. ^o)
    yeah but i wouldn't recommend having sex everytime you get an erection, after the 4th session it begins to hurt like hell. I should know...

ReputationRep:
    ^^ lucky git!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GiBB)
    ^^ lucky git!!
    hey don't get mad, it's not about the quantity, it's the quality. Who am I kidding, sex is sex.the more you get the better

ReputationRep:
    yeah but i wouldn't recommend having sex everytime you get an erection, after the 4th session it begins to hurt like hell. I should know...
    I had that once, it only happens on big partys when there are loads of gurls and all. After about the 3rd time not only are you exhausted but you "reproductive organs" begin to feel really sore. But mine didnt hurt THAT much. I think its just you being a weakling :P

ReputationRep:
    I know what you mean, really annoys me, its like it has a mind of its own "hahahaha markus time to make myself hard again muhahahaha".

hmm....does high blood pressure have anything to do with it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Inf3rno)
    I had that once, it only happens on big partys when there are loads of gurls and all. After about the 3rd time not only are you exhausted but you "reproductive organs" begin to feel really sore. But mine didnt hurt THAT much. I think its just you being a weakling :P
    whatever dude.
    3 sets and not really sore?
    they must have been really short sets :p:

ReputationRep:
    whats the matter with you guys? wheres the staying power....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aimsi)
    whats the matter with you guys? wheres the staying power....
    hey, boy talk :cool:

ReputationRep:
    wtf?it is a really strange thread. i never knew that a guy can get an erection just by himself.lol

ReputationRep:
    hee, i couldnt resist!

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 7, 2005

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.