Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IZZY!)
    wtf?it is a really strange thread. i never knew that a guy can get an erection just by himself.lol
    are you tickling my bell?

ReputationRep:
    This is a really strange thread, IZZY, have you never heard of MORNING GLORY???

Thats when you wanna catch your girlfriend.

Damn I know what you mean by more than 3 times in a day. I last quite a while (not boasting, its just a fact) and I end up getting carpet burns on my knees and a really sore banjo string (lads you will know what i mean).

I know one of my mates who snapped his banjo, OUCH...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mankyscot2)

Damn I know what you mean by more than 3 times in a day. I last quite a while (not boasting, its just a fact) and I end up getting carpet burns on my knees and a really sore banjo string (lads you will know what i mean).

OUCH. :eek: Read that and crossed my legs. Couldn't help it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wise Man)
    I keep getting erections yet i'm not even turned-on by anything/one. Is there anyway i could reduce the number of erections i get. Its getting dam annoying!
    (Original post by True)
    spontaneous f*cker
    :eek: :eek: :eek:

ReputationRep:

what IS a banjo? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Inf3rno)
    I had that once, it only happens on big partys when there are loads of gurls and all. After about the 3rd time not only are you exhausted but you "reproductive organs" begin to feel really sore. But mine didnt hurt THAT much. I think its just you being a weakling :P
    you slept with 3 girls in one night??? :eek: :eek: :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Saffie)
    what IS a banjo? :confused:
    Okay, do you know the male anatomy well???

If you do, it is the bit of skin on the underside of the end of the 'you know what', that holds the foreskin onto the main body of the 'you know what'. It is very sensitive at the best of times but my mate snapped his during extremely vigorous action. And I have a scar on mine from a 'similar' incident.

I don't mean to be rude, i'm just informing...

ReputationRep:
    Mm i know a guy that happened to. His girlfriend was abit rough :eek:

ReputationRep:
    can't say i do but I have a better idea now, :rolleyes:
    A scar, :eek: woah, sex-mad men :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Saffie)
    can't say i do but I have a better idea now, :rolleyes:
    A scar, :eek: woah, sex-mad men :rolleyes:
    Yeah I like ye olde nookie, but I wouldn't say I was sex mad. I just enjoy it.

Back to the original thread tho, don't worry about the erections mate, the don't last too long do they? Just think of a fat spotty bird with tight trousers and a g-string on, that should get rid of it in an instant.

I have a funny story actually, before I started going out with my now ex but was long term gf, we used to be really good mates and we would tickle each other and stuff. Anyway I was really turned on one time and she knew i was and that turned her on but she never told me until we were going out 3 months later. So random erections can be good sometimes...

ReputationRep:
    I have one now.

*leaves thread*

ReputationRep:
    read this
    :flute:

ReputationRep:
    every teenage boy gets this... high test levels

ReputationRep:

If you do, it is the bit of skin on the underside of the end of the 'you know what', that holds the foreskin onto the main body of the 'you know what'. It is very sensitive at the best of times but my mate snapped his during extremely vigorous action. And I have a scar on mine from a 'similar' incident.

I don't mean to be rude, i'm just informing...
    That's what it's called?

Cool.

ReputationRep:
    The best thing to do it to contemplate Margaret Thatcher naked on an icily cold day. Unless you're a Tory boy in which case that might make the problem worse. Just get on with your daily life (obviously you can only do that if there aren't many people about). Or there's classic belt trick. (I won't draw a diagram :eek: ) My mate did that once and someone lifted up his tshirt.. he was embarrassed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by englishstudent)
    The best thing to do it to contemplate Margaret Thatcher naked on an icily cold day. Unless your a Tory boy in which case that might make the problem worse..
    :rofl: brilliant.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by englishstudent)
    The best thing to do it to contemplate Margaret Thatcher naked on an icily cold day. Unless your a Tory boy in which case that might make the problem worse. Just get on with your daily life (obviously you can only do that if there aren't many people about). Or there's classic belt trick. (I won't draw a diagram :eek: ) My mate did that once and someone lifted up his tshirt.. he was embarrassed.
    BELT TRICK?

Ah there's a classic moment in GTA San Andreas to do with ol' Maggie Thatcher and erections, but I forgot the exact words so it won't be funny if I tell it

ReputationRep:
    something along the lines of

OH MAGGEH YEH MAGGEH *in some northern accent*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kikzen)
    something along the lines of

OH MAGGEH YEH MAGGEH *in some northern accent*
    lol, yeah...

"Oh, not again... think of Thatcher!"
    "Oh Maggeh! I love yer Maggeh! I love yer!"

it was just funny. lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mousey)
    Mm i know a guy that happened to. His girlfriend was abit rough :eek:
    It happens pretty much to everyone once...

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 7, 2005

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.