The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Usernamenotinuse
Omegle is a good place for cybersex, not intellectually stimulating conversations.

You noob. :sigh:

n00b :awesome:
Reply 21
Just went on Omegle to see what on earth the fuss is about and I wan't to gauge my eyes out
ak56
When using Omegle, I've found it's incredibly easy to tell if someone is British or not. If you talk to someone and the person has a really ********* attitude, and has a sarcastic air of supremacy, 9 times out of 10 they will be British.

I know you can't judge a whole country based on Omegle, but many British people who use Omegle seem to be decidedly sarcastic and in general all round ******* when compared to many other nationalities that use it, even Americans. Americans seem far more down to earth in comparison.

I don't think British peoples attitude as people is that bad, but on a site such as Omegle I find British people a lot harder to hold a conversation with than many other nationalities.

well i think you should fellate our collective great british member, sir
ak56
When using Omegle, I've found it's incredibly easy to tell if someone is British or not. If you talk to someone and the person has a really ********* attitude, and has a sarcastic air of supremacy, 9 times out of 10 they will be British.

I know you can't judge a whole country based on Omegle, but many British people who use Omegle seem to be decidedly sarcastic and in general all round ******* when compared to many other nationalities that use it, even Americans. Americans seem far more down to earth in comparison.

I don't think British peoples attitude as people is that bad, but on a site such as Omegle I find British people a lot harder to hold a conversation with than many other nationalities.

Where are you from then.
Reply 24
Nothing wrong with a bit of Southern sarcasm.
I hate it when people call us British...

We're English, thanks.
Reply 26
It's something I quite like and expect from our fellow Brits.
crazylemon
Nope. I am British or Cornish. I refuse to be English

Cornish is fine. You've got your own language. It's more of a separate country than Wales.
Reply 28
Britain ftw.
Reply 29
Really?
Reply 30
mikeyd85
Really? Well I never! Who would have ever thought that the Brits were sarcastic?

lol - I would never have thought of writing something similar to this!
Reply 31
Go to a country like Germany and you'll miss it when you realise sarcasm isn't there.
God save our noble Queen!

Germany suffers from an utter failure to grasp the concept of humour.
gummers
n00b :awesome:

Shut it you nub :smile:
Is it?

I'm failing to care :sigh:
Dark Horse of the Race
I hate it when people call us British...

We're English, thanks.

Well, many British people aren't...
i hate Omegle. most people are so rude there. once you say you're male, gone!
Usernamenotinuse
Behold: http://omegle.com/

See how many times you get propositioned for cam sex by dirty Europeans.

Yeah I google searched it earlier. Nobody yet, but some women keeps talking dirty to me.
Reply 38
Usernamenotinuse
Behold: http://omegle.com/

See how many times you get propositioned for cam sex by dirty Europeans.

ahaha
1/2
although, apparently brazillian
Reply 39
Usernamenotinuse
Shut it you nub :smile:

nab

Latest