What does this have to do with schoolwork?!?!?!? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tommypip)
    What does this have to do with schoolwork?!?!?!? :confused:
    i was confused about that too unless their work is to ask random ques

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nicci_babe)
    i was confused about that too unless their work is to ask random ques

Maybe they have an essay - "What is the most random question you can ask strangers?"

ReputationRep:
    Maybe they have an essay - "What is the most random question you can ask strangers?"
    now that would be a good essay lol at least he didnt offend us cos it was quite offensive

ReputationRep:
    now that would be a good essay lol at least he didnt offend us cos it was quite offensive
    Nice signature!!

PS I'm on Opera 7.0, not IE 5.5

ReputationRep:

I don't see how we could know if she was a lesbian anyway! It's not as if we all know each other! we're just a load of students trying to help each other out. I doubt crazysexycool started a thread about her sexuality!

ReputationRep:
    I don't see how we could know if she was a lesbian anyway! It's not as if we all know each other! we're just a load of students trying to help each other out. I doubt crazysexycool started a thread about her sexuality!
    True lol i hope she dont mind them saying it tho

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vorn)
    is it true that crzysexycool is a lesbian
    I did have the answer to that, but I've forgotten it.

ReputationRep:
    no im not vaughn!but misha did say he liked you i wonder if its the same for you?

ReputationRep:
    yes me, vorn. lou*, josie and a few more are all in the same year!and there just dloing it to annoy me!x

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.