Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys,

Can anyone tell me when (or the range) people receive their telephone calls/letters letting them know?

And has anyone been for a biochemistry interview yet? If so, how'd it go?!

Cheers

ReputationRep:
    Should be within the first week of January

G

ReputationRep:
    you get a letter. last year they came on the 24th or the 28th (can't remember exactly)

ReputationRep:
    I think quite a few people get it before Christmas.

ReputationRep:
    The tutor told me (oxford) that they send the offers/rejections out on the 17th and 18th and we should get them before xmas. Kinda know i wont have an offer, but still holding on to a little hope...i'll keep you guys posted!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tobias)
    Hi guys,

Can anyone tell me when (or the range) people receive their telephone calls/letters letting them know?

And has anyone been for a biochemistry interview yet? If so, how'd it go?!

Cheers

yeh 2 of my m8s are at oxford interviews for biochem at the mo, one at merton, the other st.johns. Ive heard from the one at Merton she said it was fine and she thinks she did well under the circumstances - she's a bloommin biochem genius tho! If she doesn't get in I don't see how anyone can!

Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.