Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Arrrgh! How do you get the straw in without it squirting at you?!

ReputationRep:
    Exactly the problem I used to have. I find if you hold it at the top (where there isn't any juice) then as you grip it you wont squeeze everything out. It's something of an art form that can take months to master :p:

ReputationRep:
    Hah. Those were the most impossible sachets to open when I was a small boy. Which is why me and many like me went for Ribena instead. Take note Capri Sun!

ReputationRep:
    Heh. This thread is funny. I wouldn't know the answer though, I don't drink them, but all my friends do, so I've witnessed this predicament many a time...very amusing!

ReputationRep:
    hold the top tag whilst you do it!
    always works for me!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HearTheThunder)
    Arrrgh! How do you get the straw in without it squirting at you?!
    Meh, who cares about that, dont you people just LOVE blowing them up, and exploding thme next to people, scares the hell out of them, v v funny.

god so immature :mad:

Anyway you have to do it with presition (shpelling) its frustrating i know, especially hwen you have to open it in class, and you screw it up resulting in juice spirting inside your jacket pocket and on your hands

ReputationRep:
    When I was on a school trip in year 6, we all had Capri Sun drinks, and we stopped for lunch, and I instantly downed mine (I was so thirsty). Anyway, everyone else was still eating and I started to feel left out when they'd all started to drink, so I turned around, blew mine up with air, and pretended I was drinking as not to feel left out (rofl I was a sad kid at times).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Markus)
    Meh, who cares about that, dont you people just LOVE blowing them up, and exploding thme next to people, scares the hell out of them, v v funny.

god so immature :mad:

Anyway you have to do it with presition (shpelling) its frustrating i know, especially hwen you have to open it in class, and you screw it up resulting in juice spirting inside your jacket pocket and on your hands
    *precision
    *spelling
    *when

In praise of pedantic [email protected] like moi. :eviltongu

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shamen)
    When I was on a school trip in year 6, we all had Capri Sun drinks, and we stopped for lunch, and I instantly downed mine (I was so thirsty). Anyway, everyone else was still eating and I started to feel left out when they'd all started to drink, so I turned around, blew mine up with air, and pretended I was drinking as not to feel left out (rofl I was a sad kid at times).
    How sad :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    *precision
    *spelling
    *when

In praise of pedantic [email protected] like moi. :eviltongu
    lol :mad: i know i spelt spelling wrong you boob, and where did i even put the word 'when'??

ReputationRep:
    lol :mad: i know i spelt spelling wrong you boob, and where did i even put the word 'when'??
    especially hwen you have to open it in class

ReputationRep:
    *scans closely for spelling errors* Damn! There aren't any... Heh! :rofl: you better watch your typos Marky boy, I'll be watchin'!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HearTheThunder)
    especially hwen you have to open it in class
    Woops....thanks for the correction

ReputationRep:
    *scans closely for spelling errors* Damn! There aren't any... Heh! :rofl: you better watch your typos Marky boy, I'll be watchin'!
    Lol :rofl: i'll bare that in mind, i'll do the same

ReputationRep:
    Lol :rofl: i'll bare that in mind, i'll do the same
    *bear

ReputationRep:
    I am amazed this thread has got so far without a mention of the word "chemicals".

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AT82)
    I am amazed this thread has got so far without a mention of the word "chemicals".
    Do elaborate...

Chemicals!! They're everywhere omg chemicals!! chemicals!! chemicals!! chemicals!! chemicals!! chemicals!! chemicals!! chemicals!! chemicals!! chemicals!! chemicals!! chemicals!! chemicals!! chemicals!! chemicals!! chemicals!! chemicals!! chemicals!! chemicals!! chemicals!! chemicals!!

ReputationRep:
    stab the straw into the bottom - found it much easier lol but it sucks when you try to make it stand up!

ReputationRep:

That's just made me laugh heartily! Perfect imagery! We all do it...

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.