Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ponjavic)
    Isn't the only relevant aspect, hot girls?

Since you obviously only care for the girl ratio since you want the girls, and you do not want ugly girls so only hot girls are interesting. However that is quite insensitive so you might be smarter than I.
    Hahha some of your comments kill me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bleeper)
    I am not going to imperial and i have heard that only 30% of the people that go there are girls. I am just wondering how does it feel to know that prison has a better boy/girl ratio (just joking )? One of my friends told me that he had lunch there and pretty much everyone of the people in the cafeteria were men.

I'd be more worried about the fact that most Imperial boys [note boys not men] are geeks! :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fluffy)
    I'd be more worried about the fact that most Imperial boys [note boys not men] are geeks! :eek:
    Well that'd just be a good thing for him? Why would he be worried about the boys being geeks? :/

Or if you're speaking for yourself then speak up :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ponjavic)
    Well that'd just be a good thing for him? Why would he be worried about the boys being geeks? :/

Or if you're speaking for yourself then speak up :P
    I'm guessing he'll quite like male friends... And the kind who go out drinking, not having cyber sex

ReputationRep:
    That hurt me so much

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tom H)
    That hurt me so much
    Then don't become one of them

BTW one of my best friends did Biochem at ICL. You'll love it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tom H)
    That hurt me so much
    why? or are you just being ironic?

ReputationRep:
    Oh yes, I'm going to Budleigh!

ReputationRep:
    BTW one of my best friends did Biochem at ICL. You'll love it
    Well I've survived the first year, if it's love it sure is tough love!

And don't worry, the minute I know pi to more than 2 decimal places or gain an intricate knowledge of computer operating systems I've got a friend who'll lock me out of my house and force me to interact with the real world once again

ReputationRep:
    geeks are kewl, they know all sorts of things, some useless some very useful.

ReputationRep:
    Hmm, well I guess you haven't met most of the guys there then :cool:

ReputationRep:
    it aqint a problem im goign to IC in october i comign from an all boys 6th form after being in all boys schools my whole life and to be honest i have always known and dated quite a few girls, the place you go to study wont really affect your life life, infact i belive it might help not having your partner around whilst you work, no distractions sort of thing

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tktaylor6)
    it aqint a problem im goign to IC in october i comign from an all boys 6th form after being in all boys schools my whole life and to be honest i have always known and dated quite a few girls, the place you go to study wont really affect your life life, infact i belive it might help not having your partner around whilst you work, no distractions sort of thing
    "whole life" -:eek: - should have no problems settling into the impeial maths dept then huh T?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pole_from_swede)
    How many girls from IC do we have on this forum`??
    Er, well, you did have me, but I'm leaving. [email protected] is going, so that's one...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by [email protected])
    BUDLEIGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHH
    you can shut it... you're barely cool enough to merit an invitation to Weston Super Mare, let alone Budleigh :p:

(Original post by high_physics)
    Oh yes, I'm going to Budleigh!
    ooh so am i! another IC person off this board I might have the chance to meet

I'm in the band for week 2.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fyska)
    Er, well, you did have me, but I'm leaving. [email protected] is going, so that's one...
    Yeah I'm going ICL woohoo cannot wait
    Fyska - did you mean you were leaving TSR?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fyska)
    !! Why are you leaving?

Surely u're loving being one of only 2 girls in JMC?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 4Ed)
    you can shut it... you're barely cool enough to merit an invitation to Weston Super Mare, let alone Budleigh :p:
    you're the one whose CHOOSING to play CROQUET in BUDLEIGH SALTERTON (where the number of OAPs exceeds the number of non-OAPS :P:P)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Miles)
    oi madame, piss off back to TVU med school. :p:
    Face it Mr Miles. People will shun you when you go back to UWEB :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by [email protected])
    you're the one whose CHOOSING to play CROQUET in BUDLEIGH SALTERTON (where the number of OAPs exceeds the number of non-OAPS :P:P)
    you're not wrong there.... maybe i have to go and re-evaluate my definition of coolness

*disappears to hide in a hole *

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.