Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    North Yorkshire has had two "twisters" in the last week :eek: :eek: :eek: - *speechless*

"A farmer has said he was lifted off the ground with his cattle trailer by a tornado in North Yorkshire - the second "twister" to hit the county in a week."
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/n...re/4652731.stm

ReputationRep:
    Oh my god that's freaky! Is this all to do with global warming and the climate changing, or is it just weird weather?

ReputationRep:
    weird!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by feefifofum)
    Oh my god that's freaky! Is this all to do with global warming and the climate changing, or is it just weird weather?
    Hmm i'm not sure...

ReputationRep:
    Its just Britain. Don't worry...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by beekeeper_)
    North Yorkshire has had two "twisters" in the last week :eek: :eek: :eek: - *speechless*

"A farmer has said he was lifted off the ground with his cattle trailer by a tornado in North Yorkshire - the second "twister" to hit the county in a week."
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/n...re/4652731.stm
    Wow.... scary, well somerset is calm and rainy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Seabiscuit)
    Its just Britain. Don't worry...
    :rofl: Just listen to X&Y by coldplay and chill........ maybe watch "The Day after Tomorrow"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rising_heat)
    :rofl: Just listen to X&Y by coldplay and chill........ maybe watch "The Day after Tomorrow"
    *has just been to see War of the Worlds* :eek:

Actually... lets not go there... :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Gaaaah don't scare me people! :afraid:

It is worrying though - tornados in North Yorkshire...there's something not quite right about that....

ReputationRep:
    :eek: stupid british weather

ReputationRep:
    Did that happen here before?

ReputationRep:
    I remember a tornado sometime last year in Britain.

It's seems they may be starting to occur with increasing frequency. Trust me to live in flippin' Yorkshire. Knowing my luck I'll probably get sucked up in one tomorrow :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spangletastic)
    I remember a tornado sometime last year in Britain.

It's seems they may be starting to occur with increasing frequency. Trust me to live in flippin' Yorkshire. Knowing my luck I'll probably get sucked up in one tomorrow :rolleyes:
    i'll wave to you if i see you!

ReputationRep:
    The weather is AWFUL right now here...tipping down with rain, as it was yesterday...i mean i'm in the south where the weathers meant to be good and its july! What is going on?! Its just typical that all the time i'm taking exams its boiling hot but once i've finished all it does is rain :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *starry_eyed_*)
    i'll wave to you if i see you!
    Lol, yah I could well have travelled the length and breadth of Britain by this time tomorrow.

The advantage of travelling by tornado - no horrid airline food. You just get whacked in the face by the odd cow and bit of wood.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spangletastic)
    Lol, yah I could well have travelled the length and breadth of Britain by this time tomorrow.

The advantage of travelling by tornado - no horrid airline food. You just get whacked in the face by the odd cow and bit of wood.
    nothing much to complain about then! and you wouldn't get stuck in traffic jams... unless loads of people get swept away by the tornado!

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.