blonde hair, blue eyes

*dies of fatal attraction*

yep:yy:
ajdabrill
yep:yy:

:tsr: 1000 posts!

Ah blonde hair and blue eyes is over-rated
Reply 22
My eyes are really dark brown :smile: So voted that! But I do think green or blue eyes ae pretty :smile:
lol is this voting for the eye colour you would have liked to have, or just your own eye colour?:eek:
i voted for the one i liked best.. was i not meant to?
Either really
I don't really know which I like best so I voted for what mine are...

Green eyes are always cool... but I used to love this girl from my street who had one green eye and one Hazel eye... was wierd but really pretty!! :smile:
Reply 27
I have a sort of steel blue color with silver streaks. I can call them either blue or grey depending on what I'm wearing and how I feel :p: I voted blue
Reply 28
i have green eyes, which is lucky cos it's also my favourite eye colour :biggrin:. When i used to have blonde hair it made my eyes look kinda pretty but now that my hair's dark i love it cos it makes my eyes look a stunning bright bright green. Oh joy :smile:
Reply 29
Im a sucker for brunettes with big brown eyes.. They hypnotise me :wink:
DeLboY
Im a sucker for brunettes with big brown eyes.. They hypnotise me :wink:

So its not just me........ :biggrin:
Reply 31
mine are dark brown...green would be cool and mysterious
yo-less
mine are dark brown...green would be cool and mysterious

*hypnotised* Yes mistress......

I actualy have green eyes which used to be brown, they are murky like a pond....... I make myself sound sooo good
Reply 33
ajdabrill
yeah for me an interesting, slim, pretty girl, with blonde hair and blue eyes:yy: PERFECT!!!:p:

You got me :biggrin:
Reply 34
Pretty green eyessssss, so full of sparkle blah blah blah...

Blue or green, as always depends on the person. :smile:
Reply 35
Ah blonde hair and blue eyes is over-rated

lol true
:wink: browny/hazel of course :biggrin:
Reply 37
I have greenie-grey eyes.
Reply 38
WTF @ this outrage; Brown eyes are the best? Go away and jump, that's ridiculous. :eviltongu @ all who voted for brown!
:P bak at Ya :biggrin:

Latest