Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    ive been informed that Lord Huntroyde has been banned, what on earth happened?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vienna95)
    LOL

really?

I know that the other day he was badmouthing u BIG TIME!

ReputationRep:
    he went on a spammathon, attacking certain remembers, mr. white in particular.

ReputationRep:
    There was a thread about this. Erm, something about a person hacking his account details and impersonating him. That was one explaination. At any rate, they banned just to be safe, because LH was listed as the starter of a lot of pointless threads. Basically flooding the pages. Couldn't tell you if LH really did do it, or if he did get hacked.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *dave*)
    LOL

really?

I know that the other day he was badmouthing u BIG TIME!
    badmouthing me? why?

ReputationRep:
    badmouthing me? why?
    Because he felt like it apparently for some reason...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sire)
    There was a thread about this. Erm, something about a person hacking his account details and impersonating him. That was one explaination. At any rate, they banned just to be safe, because LH was listed as the starter of a lot of pointless threads. Basically flooding the pages. Couldn't tell you if LH really did do it, or if he did get hacked.
    Is the explanation thread gone? I was offline most of yestarday and want to read up on it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sire)
    didnt he threaten to do this a while ago?
    the chances of hacked accounts is negligible. perhaps he just got bored.
    although i dont understand the personal attacks made on myself or mr.white.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theone)
    Because he felt like it apparently for some reason...
    what sort of badmouthing?

ReputationRep:
    didnt he threaten to do this a while ago?
    the chances of hacked accounts is negligible. perhaps he just got bored.
    although i dont understand the personal attacks made on myself or mr.white.
    I really don't know, you could try searching for the thread I guess. I've only been here about 2 weeks, and didn't know LH very well.

ReputationRep:
    I think it varied from Is vienna mr whites sex slave to is mr white a gayboy? Can't quite remember all the posts, there were a fair few...

ReputationRep:
    http://www.uk-learning.net/showthrea...Lord+Huntroyde

The thread.

ReputationRep:
    Things like polls saying "Is this forum a place for paedophiles" with answers Yes / No / I've already met Vienna95 and other random ones.

Common theory's his accounts been hacked but someone provided lengthy reasoning to suggest he's just no more Mr Nice Guy...

ReputationRep:
    "...LH was jealous of Vienna's post count and expressed his views in this thread. He received a nasty reaction from everyone - especially Mr White, who threatened to have more posts soon than he does. LH went quiet for a few days and has just created about a hundred threads that said that nasty things about Mr White and Vienna. He has just been banned by Expression..."

hmmm...
    what can i say, myself and Mr.White are influential but i didnt realise it was something to get jealous of. we arent even moderators.

ReputationRep:
    "...LH was jealous of Vienna's post count and expressed his views in this thread. He received a nasty reaction from everyone - especially Mr White, who threatened to have more posts soon than he does. LH went quiet for a few days and has just created about a hundred threads that said that nasty things about Mr White and Vienna. He has just been banned by Expression..."

hmmm...
    what can i say, myself and Mr.White are influential but i didnt realise it was something to get jealous of. we arent even moderators.
    I was watching that thread about a race to 3000. LH didn't seem to mind, and I don't remember anything resembling a threat mentioned.

ReputationRep:

hmmm...
    Well recently you get ppl obsessed with post counts and tiny meaningless green squares.

Your sig raised an eyebrow there for a sec!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jools)
    Well recently you get ppl obsessed with post counts and tiny meaningless green squares.

Your sig raised an eyebrow there for a sec!
    Good point, about the squares and counts I mean.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sire)
    I was watching that thread about a race to 3000. LH didn't seem to mind, and I don't remember anything resembling a threat mentioned.
    He left for about 3 days last week, and when he came back a thread had been deleted that he had about 50 posts on. Vienna was at least 300 posts ahead of him and I was only 40 behind, so I think that this was the last straw for poor, unappreciated Huntroyde.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr White)
    He left for about 3 days last week, and when he came back a thread had been deleted that he had about 50 posts on. Vienna was at least 300 posts ahead of him and I was only 40 behind, so I think that this was the last straw for poor, unappreciated Huntroyde.
    Except I really don't believe it was him, at all.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sire)
    I really don't know, you could try searching for the thread I guess. I've only been here about 2 weeks, and didn't know LH very well.
    2 weeks and youve already made 997 post! jeez you must be on this chat forum 24/7!x ive been on about 4 months and still only have 300 odd!

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 5, 2004
Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.