Turn on thread page Beta

Left handed Or Right handed watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yo-less)
    right but i write with a left handers style.
    i'm unique!
    Have you completed HL2 yet? Its so hard but soooo fun, I've been doctoring an amazing new Counterstrike online HL2 thingy with a huge sea and hovercraft and lots of missiles

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rising_heat)
    Have you completed HL2 yet? Its so hard but soooo fun, I've been doctoring an amazing new Counterstrike online HL2 thingy with a huge sea and hovercraft and lots of missiles
    wots counterstrike???? :embarasse

ReputationRep:
    left

ReputationRep:
    so anyone still left handed lots of votes wanted

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by philip2004)
    so anyone still left handed lots of votes wanted
    I'm half left-handed. My mum's totally ambi, but I play snooker/pool with my left hand, changing back to right when I use the rest, but I write with my right, and if that isnt bad enough I open bottles with my left! Greedy little me

(Original post by darth_vader05)
    wots counterstrike???? :embarasse
    it's a game built on the Half-life engine where you either play as a terrorist or counter terrorist :cool: you can play online or with friends on LAN/net cafes...very fun

ReputationRep:
    My theory on this: Since 1 in 5 left handed people is supposedly very clever, compared to a smaller ratio for right handed people, and because this forum contains many many clever people... then there will be more left handed people on this forum than the usual 10%

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.