Turn on thread page Beta

If the opposite sex never pays you attention.. watch

ReputationRep:
    no idea

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ramroff)

he looks like he has yet to develop pubes:rofl:! if hes at uni he must be atleast 18? :confused:
    I think hes metrosexual. Ahh leave the pre pubescent uni kid alone ramromm :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    he looks like he has yet to develop pubes:rofl:! if hes at uni he must be atleast 18? :confused:
    Don't be spiteful. How would you like someone to say something like that about you?

ReputationRep:
    its a good thing, it means he is young and still possesses the fountain of youth

ReputationRep:
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/atta...achmentid=7629

Dude. you're not unattractive at all... like some people have said possibly a lil young looking. But unless you are super super shy then therefore i can't see a problem.

ALSO A NOTE TO ALLL, (Particularly people who have deemed you or anyone else unattractive) ...

... EVERYONE IS ATTRACTIVE TO SOMEONE!!! - "Just have2find that "someone"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HearTheThunder)
    Perhaps you reminded her of an ex-stalker

Shouldnt this be in health and relationships?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amzybaby24)
    Certainly hope so!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kew96158)
    Certainly hope so!
    IT'S TRUE. hence everyone is attracted to different qualities and features of a person, we all have our own lil preferences etc....

ReputationRep:
    Dude. you're not unattractive at all... like some people have said possibly a lil young looking. But unless you are super super shy then therefore i can't see a problem.

ALSO A NOTE TO ALLL, (Particularly people who have deemed you or anyone else unattractive) ...

*stares at amzy babe's signature VERY fiercely*

ReputationRep:
    *stares at amzy babe's signature VERY fiercely*
    why/

ReputationRep:
    why/
    *notices a certain name under Top Blokes that he didnt think would be there*

ReputationRep:
    *notices a certain name under Top Blokes that he didnt think would be there*
    Who? if you're refering to josh then despite what he did on here, he was a friend to me and still is on msn. Everyone makes mistakes, and before you start attacking me etc then i am not condoining or saying i agree with what he did but everyone is allowed a 2nd chance in my opinon!

ReputationRep:
    Who? if you're refering to josh then despite what he did on here, he was a friend to me and still is on msn. Everyone makes mistakes, and before you start attacking me etc then i am not condoining or saying i agree with what he did but everyone is allowed a 2nd chance in my opinon!
    josh = ribomania?

amzy i have a few things to say about you....may i proceed?

ReputationRep:
    josh = ribomania?

amzy i have a few things to say about you....may i proceed?
    yes that would be josh.

You can proceed if you have "new material" so to speak, if not then no, unless you really do feel the nedd then PM away :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    yes that would be josh.

You can proceed if you have "new material" so to speak, if not then no, unless you really do feel the nedd then PM away :rolleyes:
    just that your wilingness to give other people a chance attracts me and astounds me towards you :love: :love:

ReputationRep:
    :tsr:

ReputationRep:
    just that your wilingness to give other people a chance attracts me and astounds me towards you :love: :love:
    Wouldnt the fact a girl had a pulse and two legs attract you and astound you? :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Phonicsdude)
    Wouldnt the fact a girl had a pulse and two legs attract you and astound you? :rofl:
    and 2 breasts as well

ReputationRep:
    Hmmm erm ok.

It's just the way i've learnt to be, if i was in a bad sitaution and hurt people etc because of the said situation then therefore i hope someone would give me a 2nd chance!

Technicaly it's simply common decency

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Phonicsdude)
    :tsr:

please explain???? :confused:

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.