Turn on thread page Beta

If the opposite sex never pays you attention.. watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amzybaby24)
    IT'S TRUE. hence everyone is attracted to different qualities and features of a person, we all have our own lil preferences etc....
    Glad to hear it. I can have some hope then...

ReputationRep:
    Kew do you have frustrations you would like to air? Please visit the TSR Southern Society (link in sig)

ReputationRep:
    wow. shameless advertising. I might tell people to go to the southern soc in EVERY thread i post in...even the southern soc thread!

Edit: go to the southern soc thread!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ramroff)
    Kew do you have frustrations you would like to air? Please visit the TSR Southern Society (link in sig)
    Ummm..maybe...

ReputationRep:
    :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    :rofl:
    :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kew96158)
    :rolleyes:
    sorry kew i wasnt laughign at you, i was laughing at what phonics said, we posted at the same time.

ReputationRep:
    sorry kew i wasnt laughign at you, i was laughing at what phonics said, we posted at the same time.
    Oh...ok then.

ReputationRep:
    Feel free to join

ReputationRep:
    Feel free to join
    I'll think about it

ReputationRep:
    2 minutes diference, rammy...perhaps your computer is just exceedingly slow...may I suggest you buy a computer in London next time. I tend to find buying stuff from Liverpool is equivalent to throwing your money at a dirty pikey in return for a pile of junk.

Oh ...wait... :rolleyes:

If you would like tips on how to speed up your computer, then go now to the Southern Soc.

ReputationRep:
    A reply to the above will be found in the TSR Southern Society - It's a Way of Life, Not just a Society

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 8, 2005
Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.