Turn on thread page Beta

Which country has the most hospitable and friendly people? watch

ReputationRep:
    Just wondering. Which among the countries that you visited or heard of has that reputation of being the friendliest and most accommodating people?

ReputationRep:
    Oman

ReputationRep:
    Personally, Egyptians.

ReputationRep:
    I find Canadians to be exceptionally friendly. Not sure I'd classify any nation to be the 'most hospitable' or whatever, lol (I'm not that judgemental ) but I would defo regard Canucks to be friendly.

ReputationRep:
    I haven't travelled around much but the Spanish have been the friendliest to me, especially when I was younger. They love families.

ReputationRep:
    Britain definitely.lol.

ReputationRep:
    South Africans are really nice.

ReputationRep:
    Canadians

Narnia

wait a minute...

ReputationRep:
    Isn't Narnia in a book?

My answer is Singapore. Although many people say that Singaporeans are not caring, it is because there are many people faking. But once when I was injured, an unknown person came up in a taxi and offered to pay for my trip home. And she was willingto make a detour! In charity shows also, Singaporeans usually hit the target wanted..

ReputationRep:
    The French

ReputationRep:
    Anyone except the blimmin' French. Most of the ones I've had the misfortune of meeting have been completely arrogant and totally unhelpful. But, there's a lovely French assistant who teaches at my school.. so I can't generalise too much.

I have to say that I've met some lovely Portuguese and Dutch people. So friendly and smiley.

ReputationRep:
    Turkey or Wales

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spangletastic)
    Anyone except the blimmin' French. Most of the ones I've had the misfortune of meeting have been completely arrogant and totally unhelpful. But, there's a lovely French assistant who teaches at my school.. so I can't generalise too much.

I have to say that I've met some lovely Portuguese and Dutch people. So friendly and smiley.
    I was being sarky.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ramroff)
    I was being sarky.
    I know that. If I was actually commenting on your post I would have quoted it in my post which followed. I just wanted to say that I don't particularly like the French. What a little xenophobe I am :p:

ReputationRep:
    I know that. If I was actually commenting on your post I would have quoted it in my post which followed. I just wanted to say that I don't particularly like the French. What a little xenophobe I am :p:
    I don't like them either. Bloody frog testicles eaters :eek: :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ramroff)
    I don't like them either. Bloody frog testicles eaters :eek: :p:
    A certain chef in a French restaurant decided to serve me some meat which was actually so raw that blood oozed out of it in the middle if you squeezed it. And Jaques Chirac has the audacity to criticise our food!! Pfft.

ReputationRep:
    A certain chef in a French restaurant decided to serve me some meat which was actually so raw that blood oozed out of it in the middle if you squeezed it. And Jaques Chirac has the audacity to criticise our food!! Pfft.
    I know, I have had the same thing in a French restaurant as well. They literally butcher the animal round the back then chop it up and put it on your place. I've had blood oozing as well, that's why whenever I go to France I never have anything with meat :rolleyes:

And the hookers are terrible there.

ReputationRep:
    Britain, now **** off back to wherever you came from.

ReputationRep:
    i think... flipz are the friendliest

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.