Turn on thread page Beta

Which country has the most hospitable and friendly people? watch

ReputationRep:
    Personally, I think Canadians are very friendly people. Also, although some people may disagree with me entirely, I've also found most Italians to be friendly whenever I've visited Italy!

ReputationRep:
    Austrians are very helpful. My german teacher is an Austrian and she is probably one of the nicest teachers at my school.

ReputationRep:
    Austrians are very helpful. My german teacher is an Austrian and she is probably one of the nicest teachers at my school.
    You see, IZZY! agrees. Austrian people are way the friendliest! :p: (See earlier post!)

ReputationRep:
    I'd have to say Australia - without exception, the Australians I've met so far have all been very friendly, bubbly and cheery, and extremely hospitable.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zhivago)
    You see, IZZY! agrees. Austrian people are way the friendliest! :p: (See earlier post!)
    Except Hitler

ReputationRep:
    Except Hitler
    Yeah, he would be an exception. :p:

I'd have to say Australia - without exception, the Australians I've met so far have all been very friendly, bubbly and cheery, and extremely hospitable.
    Good! I want to go there, and live there! (Well, if I like it when I go there. :p: )

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.