The Student Room Group

I have the opportunity to pull, but...

... I don't know how to!

Since leaving a home where I was incredibly sheltered to now being at uni and being able to do what I want, I've been going out quite often. And each time I do, I usually get one or two different girls coming up to me, taking my hand, dancing, grinding, whatever happens. In short, in that moment I know that they want to get off, and usually I want to too.

But I've never kissed, never mind getting off with a complete stranger in a club. And the fact that the girls actually aren't that bad is annoying, I'm missing on some decent action!

It's the actual mechanics of the action that I need to know how. Say it's the girl coming up to me, what kind of things could I do? I can probably figure out the actual kiss when it comes to it, but what about before that?!
Reply 1
Fastest way to learn is to make friends with or simply watch those who do it. Then practise, and refine the method based on your style and experience.

Go out everyday for 2-4 weeks and you'll have this down.
Easy. You stick your lips on them when you're sure they want it. The fact you get approached is what I see as an open goal. You can score without making effort.
Reply 3
Oh, and in your situation, you don't have to say anything.

Try acting with the frame, 'you're sexy and I want you'. Play with suggestive, flirty eye contact.

You know this already. It's not that you don't know what to do, it's that you're scared of doing what you think in case they reject you or you somehow blow it.

You gotta let that go; non-attachment.
Reply 4
In a club everyone is very, very drunk therefore you dont need to do anything 'right' because no one gives a ****, or remebers it the next day.
Reply 5
Just go for the kill

try to snog her shell either push you away or be into

nothing lost you know where you stand and can either enjoy it or move on
Anonymous
... I don't know how to!

Since leaving a home where I was incredibly sheltered to now being at uni and being able to do what I want, I've been going out quite often. And each time I do, I usually get one or two different girls coming up to me, taking my hand, dancing, grinding, whatever happens. In short, in that moment I know that they want to get off, and usually I want to too.

But I've never kissed, never mind getting off with a complete stranger in a club. And the fact that the girls actually aren't that bad is annoying, I'm missing on some decent action!

It's the actual mechanics of the action that I need to know how. Say it's the girl coming up to me, what kind of things could I do? I can probably figure out the actual kiss when it comes to it, but what about before that?!

just be normal and fun, when you feel shes really comfy with you move in to say something, and voila, kissykissy

kissing is so weird when you REALLY think about it, its like putting your face into someone elses.

not that i think that if person x is a good kisser :p:
Reply 7
Kissing comes pretty naturally... just do it.... and don't use too much tongue :wink:

Latest

Trending

Trending