Turn on thread page Beta

no longer free and single. watch

ReputationRep:
    hello everyone.

just thought id tell u of my happy news that im not single anymore.

im really happy. met him monday night when i went out with my friends. nearly didnt go cos my friend is underage and didnt want to get turned away if they asked for id. and he is a friend of my friends ex.

we didnt talk much while we were there it was mainly at the end. and i said i was going...and he came with me...i dropped my friends off, then him. we sat in the car talking for 3 hours. lol. and then we kissed. he kept holding my hand sin the car and stroking my hair saying it was so soft. lol. bless.

and then last night i was really worried about a member of my family and he was there for me. and we decided to be more than friends so i was really pleased.

anyway, we've got our first date 2moro night. im well nervous. never been on a date b4. any tips? or any ideas where we could go for a first date? dont want anywhere too quiet but then no where really crowded.

karen x

ReputationRep:
    good luck

ReputationRep:
    best of luck darlin... I aint been on a date b4 either so I got no tips soz

ReputationRep:
    Just be yourself!!! You don't need any tips. Where are you going?

ReputationRep:
    Aw thats so sweet :love: just be yourself and you'll be great! Have a fab time

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sparkle86)
    hello everyone.

im really happy. met him monday night when i went out with my friends. nearly didnt go cos my friend is underage and didnt want to get turned away if they asked for id. and he is a friend of my friends ex.

we didnt talk much while we were there it was mainly at the end. and i said i was going...and he came with me...i dropped my friends off, then him. we sat in the car talking for 3 hours. lol. and then we kissed. he kept holding my hand sin the car and stroking my hair saying it was so soft. lol. bless.

and then last night i was really worried about a member of my family and he was there for me. and we decided to be more than friends so i was really pleased.

anyway, we've got our first date 2moro night. im well nervous. never been on a date b4. any tips? or any ideas where we could go for a first date? dont want anywhere too quiet but then no where really crowded.

karen x
    You are so sweet, same as everyone, look nice be yourself and just take it as it comes, guaranteed, he'll be as nervous as you.....

best of luck

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sparkle86)
    hello everyone.

karen x
    Awww....conjubilations. Thats great news

You could go cinema? Or a quiet pub? I dont like meals for first dates personally though I know some people do. I dont want to look greedy or spill food all over the place while I'm trying to make a good impression :p:

Just try and relax and have a laugh. It sounds like you are already getting on well so just carry on being yourself and be chatty and a bit flirty

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by makeshiftwings)
    Just be yourself!!! You don't need any tips. Where are you going?
    i think we might just go to the bar where we first met on monday. should be nice.

im so nervous. i think im nervous. i think actually maybe its a mixture of nervousness and excitement.

karen x

ReputationRep:
    Remember: No Rubba, No Hubba Hubba.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr. Fox)
    Remember: No Rubba, No Hubba Hubba.
    :rofl: That's quite good advice actually! hahaha

ReputationRep:
    you gotta fight, for your right...

TO PARTYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY YYYY

ReputationRep:
    With my boyfriend our first date was a really really posh, nice pub, where i was so nervous it took me 3 hours to drink about 2 sips of Smirnoff Ice, i didn't want to drink infront of him, that was how bad it was, but by the end of the 3 hours when we were going, i thought sod it, n just downed it. What he must've thought of that i don't know, but were still together (that was 2 years ago!)

Moral of the story: Although you'll be nervous at first, it will get better and you'll enjoy yourself!

Have fun x

ReputationRep:
    That reminds me, I'm long overdue on listening to the Beastie Boys.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr. Fox)
    That reminds me, I'm long overdue on listening to the Beastie Boys.
    dooby dooby dooooo

ReputationRep:
    Ahh, Intergalactic is just classic.

"I'll stir fry you - in my WOK!"

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.