Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    On 30th june it was book return day at my scool, and i had to get "signed off", i gave the books back and got the sheet signed and by form tutor, but i 4got to get it signed by th ehead of year...
    I still got the sheet, wht does this mean, and wht shud i do??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jag Singh)
    On 30th june it was book return day at my scool, and i had to get "signed off", i gave the books back and got the sheet signed and by form tutor, but i 4got to get it signed by th ehead of year...
    I still got the sheet, wht does this mean, and wht shud i do??
    Go back in, apologise and get it signed by head of year?

ReputationRep:
    Heh, I wasn't gonna be there for my book return day (1st July) so on the date of my last exam (30th June), I brought all my books in and told the lady at the office that I wouldn't be in the next day. She told me I had to get a letter written and signed by my parents, then apply for a leave of absence, get the head of year and headmaster to sign it (i.e. approve of it) then come back to her. I asked her why I needed a leave of absence, and she told me it was because, we were officially still in school till the first of July (i.e. 1 day later). *****.
    I then told her it was impossible for me to do that, because noone was at home, and we were going on holiday that evening. Blah blah, all was sorted out, cos ole Stu (the headmaster) gave me the go ahead, and I got a few signatures from various staff members.

I was gonna write all that in my blog. But I didn't make one.

Anyway, do what Vix says. Do it...

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should universities take a stronger line on drugs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.