Ford Fiesta

ReputationRep:
    Ford Ka! i love it! :P

ReputationRep:
    I take taxis everywhere, i affectionately call the driver "mum"

ReputationRep:
    seat toledo

ReputationRep:
    i got a mk2 golf driver 1.6. its ok i spose... insurance is high, low mpg, not too fast, and not too reliable either. but fu-k all that, golf mk2 one of the best cars ever made. FACT.

ReputationRep:
    Mini cooper. Very good on petrol, very safe.

Only sometimes people don't see me (I am around a lot of SUV's)

ReputationRep:
    Mini Cooper- love the car but it broken into the other day, smashing the window and another time idiots stole my right wing mirror and put nails under the wheel...

ReputationRep:
    i drive a very old ford fiesta (f reg) but it was free and its an alrite 1st car 2 get around on

ReputationRep:
    renault 5 there awesome. I want to change mine for a renault 5 Gt turbo 1.4L awesome one.

ReputationRep:
    I bought a brand shiny new Toyota Yaris last September. The insurance wasn't the greatest as you can imagine (new car + learner driver :rolleyes: )

ReputationRep:
    My car:

Insurance: 1.0i group 1 car, no mods, 2yrs NCB, 22, London postcode - £700

ReputationRep:
    I don't

ReputationRep:
    I drive a Ford Fiesta (P Reg). Its gorgeous and is the newer rounder shape coz im not too keen on the 'boxy' older ones lol. Its a 1.4ltre engine and really goes. Its bout £700 insurance for both myself and my mum with me being named driver and it being insured in her name. I wont start my no claims bonus yet but it saved us bout £800 as its not insured in my name.

ReputationRep:
    I've been in a 156 GTA and a 5 Series M3....
    That doesn't make sense; that should be a 5 series M5, or a 3 series M3.

Oh, and about the 7-speed M5. It's not any effort at all. It's an automatic

I currently drive a mk3 Golf 1.9 TD. Very slow, horrible handling, but very economical, strong and reliable. If I had £5000, I'd find something from an auction. You really will get the best deals if you go about it the right way.

ReputationRep:
    personally i think that when it comes to luxury cars i prefer lexus ls430. its the BEST compared to an s350 and 745li

cn some1 explain this 'reg' thing. whts the difference between an "L reg" and an "R reg".????? and why does it matter (if it does at all) :confused:

ReputationRep:
    That doesn't make sense; that should be a 5 series M5, or a 3 series M3.

Oh, and about the 7-speed M5. It's not any effort at all. It's an automatic
    Honestly, I don't know my BMW's enough to tell you. Probably the 3 Series M3

cn some1 explain this 'reg' thing. whts the difference between an "L reg" and an "R reg".????? and why does it matter (if it does at all)
    Just shows age of the car I think

ReputationRep:
    I drive a fiat punto 1.2,Y reg, its actually my dads but he lets me use whenever he isn't, and luckily he doesn't make my pay for anything!

ReputationRep:
    oo oo my car

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y11...ist/Askim2.jpg

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.