Turn on thread page Beta

Getting bi in Boston : Meeting with Androgynous Female. watch

ReputationRep:
    Hello.

T'day I decided to do something different. I've been okay lately. I am doing fine in school. I am seeing a nice asian girl named Joan. All is cool.

I picked up my bus pass and took the bus from my town to Boston.

I went to the big business center down there, Prudential or something. Anyway, at the bus station, I saw something puzzling. Two kids coming out a bus. Teenagers. A boy and someone of undetermined gender.
    Red coat. Blue jeans. Hoodie. Strikingly beautiful face.

I walked toward this person. This beautiful person whose gender I didn't know but just had to see. What do you call people whom you see from a distance without being able to tell if they're a man or a woman ? I was nervous. I dont know why. Girls dont make me nervous anymore. I am dealing with my insecurities. I just had to
    SEE whoever it was. I was thinking that I would feel pretty stupid to approach someone like that. It might be a guy, for God's sakes ! How ridiculous would that be !
    Yet I couldnt help myself.

I saw the person. It was a girl. A somewhat light-skinned teenage girl. One that goes to the same high school that I graduated from in June '03. I kind of recognized her.

Her name was Faith.

I remember her. feisty. her friends were all guys. Guys were sometimes scared of her. she was good at basketball. She looked up to basketball superstars like Allen Iverson and that WNBA lady who got accused of rape.

Faith looked me right in the eye. Unlike most girls, she didnt disguise the stare. then she went her way.

I went into my bus which was headed to Boston. She was going somewhere in my hometown. I went to Boston and hung out with my buds Hans, Eddie and John.

I remember thinking about her on the bus. She was so beautiful. So frank-looking. Her eyes. That face.

One thought disturbed me and this I must voice. I feel attracted to Faith. I plan to see her as soon as possible. She is friends with Jordan, a buddy of mine.
    I was attracted to Faith at first sight......while her gender had yet to be determined. Basically I was attracted to her without knowing who or what she was.
    This disturbs me some.

I am glad to have met her, though. Even though I am a freshman in college and she is still in high school, she interests me. This girl excites me. I can't stop thinking about her. I haven't told anyone about this.

Please let me know what you think ?

ReputationRep:
    any chance of you posing a thread that isnt crap.

ReputationRep:
    The title of the thread did make me laugh though...

ReputationRep:
    You live in America right? what the hell are you doing on a uk formum

ReputationRep:
    Kinda lost for words... :rolleyes: :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Babygal)
    You live in America right? what the hell are you doing on a uk formum
    there are lots of americans on this forum. infinity for one.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by serendipity)
    there are lots of americans on this forum. infinity for one.

I would've thought that americans would have something beta to do then start the crappest forums, they're even sadder than i thought, well i'm only considering this thread

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by viviki)
    any chance of you posing a thread that isnt crap.
    i enjoy them. possibly compile an archive.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Babygal)
    I would've thought that americans would have something beta to do then start the crappest forums, they're even sadder than i thought, well i'm only considering this thread
    Deal with your own life instead of judging someone else's why don't you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vienna95)
    i enjoy them. possibly compile an archive.
    Let me know when you're done, it'll make interesting reading

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by serendipity)
    Deal with your own life instead of judging someone else's why don't you.

Chill!!! God i didn't offend you did i

ReputationRep:
    Geez,

You Uk ppl are such haters. why don't you just take enough care to read the blasted post and if you care, answer it. But of course, you are
    not going to. And i thought enuropeans were supposed to be civilized.

ha ha. Y'all are hacks !!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wolfman117)
    Geez,

You Uk ppl are such haters. why don't you just take enough care to read the blasted post and if you care, answer it. But of course, you are

i read it. What exactly is a "hater"?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wolfman117)
    Geez,

Yes, you treally took your time to write that didnt you? You didnt copy that off somewhere. If you want discussion, then post after you make your threads.

ReputationRep:
    Originally posted by Wolfman117
    Hello.

T'day I decided to do something different. I've been okay lately. I am doing fine in school. I am seeing a nice asian girl named Joan. All is cool.

I picked up my bus pass and took the bus from my town to Boston.

I went to the big business center down there, Prudential or something. Anyway, at the bus station, I saw something puzzling. Two kids coming out a bus. Teenagers. A boy and someone of undetermined gender.
    Red coat. Blue jeans. Hoodie. Strikingly beautiful face.

I walked toward this person. This beautiful person whose gender I didn't know but just had to see. What do you call people whom you see from a distance without being able to tell if they're a man or a woman ? I was nervous. I dont know why. Girls dont make me nervous anymore. I am dealing with my insecurities. I just had to
    SEE whoever it was. I was thinking that I would feel pretty stupid to approach someone like that. It might be a guy, for God's sakes ! How ridiculous would that be !
    Yet I couldnt help myself.

I saw the person. It was a girl. A somewhat light-skinned teenage girl. One that goes to the same high school that I graduated from in June '03. I kind of recognized her.

Her name was Faith.

I remember her. feisty. her friends were all guys. Guys were sometimes scared of her. she was good at basketball. She looked up to basketball superstars like Allen Iverson and that WNBA lady who got accused of rape.

Faith looked me right in the eye. Unlike most girls, she didnt disguise the stare. then she went her way.

I went into my bus which was headed to Boston. She was going somewhere in my hometown. I went to Boston and hung out with my buds Hans, Eddie and John.

I remember thinking about her on the bus. She was so beautiful. So frank-looking. Her eyes. That face.

One thought disturbed me and this I must voice. I feel attracted to Faith. I plan to see her as soon as possible. She is friends with Jordan, a buddy of mine.
    I was attracted to Faith at first sight......while her gender had yet to be determined. Basically I was attracted to her without knowing who or what she was.
    This disturbs me some.

I am glad to have met her, though. Even though I am a freshman in college and she is still in high school, she interests me. This girl excites me. I can't stop thinking about her. I haven't told anyone about this.

Please let me know what you think ?
    That doesn't sound like Boston!

Seriously, though, it's a shame so few American Bostonians know their roots - that they are actually named after us and not the other way round. In fact, very few people at all know that we exist!

ReputationRep:
    Hahahahahaha, how amusing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tek)
    Hahahahahaha, how amusing.

ha ha ha ha that sure don't sound like boston, wheres boston boy gone i wana see wat he says to this

ReputationRep:
    Haha, Wolfman, you've done it again.

Either you have a very strange sense of humour, or you have an extremely screwed up personal life.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr White)
    Haha, Wolfman, you've done it again.

Either you have a very strange sense of humour, or you have an extremely screwed up personal life.
    It'd be funny to think his personal life really was this interesting though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alec)
    It'd be funny to think his personal life really was this interesting though.
    More scary than funny... this guy really has a lot of problems.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 15, 2003
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.