Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hello. I am taking my GCE "O" levels this year. May I get some tips and revision sites for the GCE "O" levels? Thank you very much.

Sorry if I sound stupid; are GCE "O" levels at the same level as GCE "A" levels? :confused: :confused: :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by siegefried)
    Hello. I am taking my GCE "O" levels this year. May I get some tips and revision sites for the GCE "O" levels? Thank you very much.
    Hey Seigefield! I did my O levels last year, so I know how you feel. Which country are you in, anyway?

Well, it really helps if you study from 10am-12pm, 3pm-5pm and 11pm-3am with nice hot chrysanthemum or coffee tea in a thermos flask during the night session..AND COMPLETE YOUR TEN-YEAR-SERIES!!! It got me an A in science.

What subjects are you doing?

And no, GCE O levels arnt the same as the A levels. The O levels are equivalant to the British GCSEs.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sujith_1988)
    nice hot chrysanthemum or coffee tea in a thermos flask
    Mm. Yummy coffee tea.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by blah888)
    Sorry if I sound stupid; are GCE "O" levels at the same level as GCE "A" levels? :confused: :confused: :confused:
    No. GCE O levels are GCSEs for overseas students.

ReputationRep:
    GCSE is a bit easier than GCE

I'm doing e maths, a maths, english, chinese, physics, biology, chemistry, geography and social studies

Yup... gonna do my 10 year series..

University open days

• Heriot-Watt University
    School of Textiles and Design Undergraduate
    Fri, 16 Nov '18
  • University of Roehampton
    All departments Undergraduate
    Sat, 17 Nov '18
  • Edge Hill University
    Faculty of Health and Social Care Undergraduate
    Sat, 17 Nov '18
Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.