Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hello. I am taking my GCE "O" levels this year. May I get some tips and revision sites for the GCE "O" levels? Thank you very much.

Sorry if I sound stupid; are GCE "O" levels at the same level as GCE "A" levels? :confused: :confused: :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by siegefried)
    Hello. I am taking my GCE "O" levels this year. May I get some tips and revision sites for the GCE "O" levels? Thank you very much.
    Hey Seigefield! I did my O levels last year, so I know how you feel. Which country are you in, anyway?

Well, it really helps if you study from 10am-12pm, 3pm-5pm and 11pm-3am with nice hot chrysanthemum or coffee tea in a thermos flask during the night session..AND COMPLETE YOUR TEN-YEAR-SERIES!!! It got me an A in science.

What subjects are you doing?

And no, GCE O levels arnt the same as the A levels. The O levels are equivalant to the British GCSEs.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sujith_1988)
    nice hot chrysanthemum or coffee tea in a thermos flask
    Mm. Yummy coffee tea.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by blah888)
    Sorry if I sound stupid; are GCE "O" levels at the same level as GCE "A" levels? :confused: :confused: :confused:
    No. GCE O levels are GCSEs for overseas students.

ReputationRep:
    GCSE is a bit easier than GCE

I'm doing e maths, a maths, english, chinese, physics, biology, chemistry, geography and social studies

Yup... gonna do my 10 year series..

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should universities take a stronger line on drugs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.