Turn on thread page Beta

Sleepwalking watch

ReputationRep:
    I sleepwalk but this really is impressive

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/050706/356/fmqc8.html

ReputationRep:
    Whoa!!!!! That story is crazy! :eek:

I don't sleepwalk.. although my mom told me about one time when she was walking to the restroom she glanced into my room and I was sitting up in my bed.. so I guess I'm a sleepsitter... ?

ReputationRep:
    bleedin heck!

all i have ever done in my sleep is i apparently lecture one of my friend for drinking (whislt i was asleep and she was awake) and one talked about killing someone... not a clue why

im sure people are lying to me lmfao

ReputationRep:
    Apparantly last time I was at my friends (and she woke me to tell me this) I said in my sleep Simon you are so sexy simon. I don't even know a simon how random!!

ReputationRep:
    we went on a residentail trip with school and my best mate used to swear at people in her sleep

ReputationRep:
    :rofl: *pisses self* Quality, absolute quality.

ReputationRep:
    Weird....

ReputationRep:
    i don't sleep walk but my mate was tellin me about her sister, who has recently had a little baby... one night she ended up sleepwalking and was convinced there was a fire in her house, so picked up the baby and went to escape... fortunately it was raining, so she woke up :eek:

ReputationRep:
    :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Hmm the only sleep walk I've done is to go downstairs, phone 192 (I miss 192..) and ask for 'Spirals'. :wtf?:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by viviki)
    Apparantly last time I was at my friends (and she woke me to tell me this) I said in my sleep Simon you are so sexy simon. I don't even know a simon how random!!
    lol. you're weird :p:

I sleepwalk but this really is impressive

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/050706/356/fmqc8.html
    i wish i could still do work when im sleepin!

ReputationRep:
    I dont sleepwalk, but apparantly I growl and make pirate noises in my sleep...

ReputationRep:
    I used to have a bath like 1:00 in the mroning.

ReputationRep:
    I am familiar of sleep walking when I was young, but you wouldn't be really able to tell until someone tells u.

It used to be when I used to get drunk with coffee.

I recommend that if you sleep walk, just get rid of your legs (ask ur doctor) as sleep walking can cause problems (I've heard people who've committed suicide without intending to!) :rolleyes: :bandit:

ReputationRep:
    In the US theres a case where a bloke murdered his wife and hes meant to have done it in his sleep because he killed her in front of a neighbour and then went back to bed. Hes supposed to not remember it at all.

ReputationRep:
    My mom woke up holding half a pork pie last night...

ReputationRep:
    In the US theres a case where a bloke murdered his wife and hes meant to have done it in his sleep because he killed her in front of a neighbour and then went back to bed. Hes supposed to not remember it at all.
    :eek: i'll never sleep again :eek::eek:

ReputationRep:
    Ha!

I read that on bbc.co.uk. Quite funny, and a hard thing to imagine happening, the fact the poor girl managed to keep balance.

The mind is a strange thing.

Simon

ReputationRep:
    I used to sleep with my door open when I was younger, and one night my mum walked past at about 3 am - she saw me get out of bed, walk over to the lightswitch, switch it on, switch it back off and get back into bed. She was worried that I was frightened over something, so she came in and gave me a hug and asked me what was wrong. Apparently I just smiled at her and said, "Nothing, I just wanted to see that the lightswitch worked." I don't remember any of this...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pixiepeep)
    mom
    *mum

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 6, 2005

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should universities take a stronger line on drugs?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.