Turn on thread page Beta

Sleepwalking watch

ReputationRep:
    I have a mad experience about sleep walking.

I was in Blackpool staying at a hotel, but that day i'd gone to the theme park there. Now anyone who has been there will know about that really scary haunted house outside the entrance that you walk through. So i went on it. So, that night it had jsut hit midnight when i got out of bed, looked round the corner of the wall by my bed, ran to the other side of the room, ran back to the corner .... then i ran like hell back into my bed, banging my head on the pole and saying "ow" in a little quiet voice. My mum and dad spent the whole night laughing and did not even wake me up to ask if i was okay :rolleyes: I dont even remember it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JoeCool_Lemming)
    I used to sleep with my door open when I was younger, and one night my mum walked past at about 3 am - she saw me get out of bed, walk over to the lightswitch, switch it on, switch it back off and get back into bed. She was worried that I was frightened over something, so she came in and gave me a hug and asked me what was wrong. Apparently I just smiled at her and said, "Nothing, I just wanted to see that the lightswitch worked." I don't remember any of this...
    :rofl:

I talk in my sleep, the last thing I've been told I said was "purple is my favourite colour" and another random thing about it being too wet to go outside :s:

ReputationRep:
    haha that is fantastic!!! hehehe

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 6, 2005

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.