The Student Room Group

Was it a peice of undigested spaghetti or do I have the worms?!

The other day (Thursday) I was taking a **** and for some reason it felt a bit weird so as I wiped my ass and looked down I pulled out what looked like a peice of spaghetti out my ass.
Because I had spaghetti for dinner on Wednesday and then Noodles on Thursday I passed this off as spaghetti but, recently I've been hungry pretty much all the time no matter what I eat - normally I eat healthily but, on Saturday I had a massive junk food binge and yesterday I was only filled up after I had a 750g bag of Oven Chips

Thoughts? Was it undigested spaghetti or a worm?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I don't know. Maybe you should sort your diet out anyway.
If I were you I would probably panic round about now.
Reply 3
That is absolutely ******* vile. Fortunately for you, threadworms are harmless and go away after the eggs have hatched unless you recreate the kind of conditions that make them breed (i.e., putting faeces in your mouth.)
Reply 4
I would vote for spaghetti but have a look every time you can to make sure.
Reply 5
eugh
You got magic worms. Only cure is to climb up a mountain and collect some troll juice.
Could be threadworms yes, but there's nothing we do, see a doctor asap.
Procrastinating
The other day (Thursday) I was taking a **** and for some reason it felt a bit weird so as I wiped my ass and looked down I pulled out what looked like a peice of spaghetti out my ass.
Because I had spaghetti for dinner on Wednesday and then Noodles on Thursday I passed this off as spaghetti but, recently I've been hungry pretty much all the time no matter what I eat - normally I eat healthily but, on Saturday I had a massive junk food binge and yesterday I was only filled up after I had a 750g bag of Oven Chips

Thoughts? Was it undigested spaghetti or a worm?

There's no way spaghetti would pass through physically intact unless you put it up your ass to begin with. Definitely a worm of some form (most likely threadworm as already mentioned)

EDIT: That said, how big was it? A threadworm would only be a few millimetres tops. If its something more substantial, you may have something nastier :s
Reply 9
This is really funny!!
Reply 10
Aren't thread worms going to be a lot thinner than a piece of spaghetti though?
Reply 11
It's a worm dude. Spaghetti would get digested!
Well roundworms are described to look like spaghetti so thats probably what you have lol.
Doctors appointment now!

EDIT:
Apparently according to
http://www.nhs.uk/Conditions/Roundworm/Pages/Introduction.aspx
Roundworms only come out your bum if you have a SERIOUS worm infestation

"In some cases of heavy worm burden, you may pass an adult worm in your stools (faeces) or one will come out of your nose or mouth. An adult worm is a pale yellow/pink colour, has a long thin body, and can grow to up to 41cm (16 inches) in length."

"In the most serious cases of heavy worm burden, blocked intestine, or pulmonary ascariasis, the worms can cause damage to organs and tissue which will need to be repaired using surgery."

REALLY need to see a doctor!
Got it: You most likely have 'worm worms' - i.e. the worms people generally refer to in the context of dogs etc.

Roundworms, in effect. They're pretty big outside the body.
Reply 14
The fact that the related articles are "Recipe - Spaghetti Pomodore" and "Recipe - Spaghetti Vongle" is the best thing about this really gross thread.
Reply 15
DavidR1991
There's no way spaghetti would pass through physically intact unless you put it up your ass to begin with. Definitely a worm of some form (most likely threadworm as already mentioned)

EDIT: That said, how big was it? A threadworm would only be a few millimetres tops. If its something more substantial, you may have something nastier :s

Obese threadworms :woo:
Reply 16
I feel ill now. I've had spag bol for lunch and was planning on finishing off the mince for tea. Cheers. Bastard.
LOLLLL :rofl:
You have worms, bro. :gangster:
Reply 18
pics please :yy:
Spaghetti would get digested, wouldn't it? It's worth talking to a doctor.

I really wish I had put 'round worms' into Google Image. :puke:

Quick Reply

Latest