Turn on thread page Beta

whats with the fuss? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    wow someone was mean and was banned. Your all acting like it should be front page news! o offense but get over it!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vorn)
    wow someone was mean and was banned. Your all acting like it should be front page news! o offense but get over it!
    No offense, but people develop relationships, and when suddenly a person disappears. It does indeed become important for some. In short, just shut up and learn the ropes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vorn)
    its "front page news" because the person was recently #1 poster of all time.

catch my drift??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sire)
    No offense, but people develop relationships, and when suddenly a person disappears. It does indeed become important for some. In short, just shut up and learn the ropes.
    actually ive been on here since june and am usung somebody elses user name. 1)u didnt kno him personally how can you develop a relationship with someone who youve never met and hardly talked 2 and 2) i dont give a toss!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ollie)
    its "front page news" because the person was recently #1 poster of all time.

catch my drift??
    no not really i think its sad that your talking about this!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vorn)
    cos he woz popular

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vorn)
    actually ive been on here since june and am usung somebody elses user name.
    thats *******s, but carry on...

1)u didnt kno him personally how can you develop a relationship with someone who youve never met and hardly talked 2 and 2) i dont give a toss!
    neither do we.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vorn)
    actually ive been on here since june and am usung somebody elses user name. 1)u didnt kno him personally how can you develop a relationship with someone who youve never met and hardly talked 2 and 2) i dont give a toss!
    well thats your choice.If people ignored you im sure you would give a toss.

ReputationRep:
    how can he be popular its a bleeding message board!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vienna95)
    thats *******s, but carry on...

neither do we.
    i am actually ! i swear its my friends!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eric bischoff)
    well thats your choice.If people ignored you im sure you would give a toss.
    there not ignoring him!have you ever heard of a thing called EMAIL or THE PHONE!

ReputationRep:
    no, you havent ben here since june, more like 12-10-2003.

i know exactly who you are if anyone else. only one other person ever has used that ip.
    unlucky eh!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vorn)
    there not ignoring him!have you ever heard of a thing called EMAIL or THE PHONE!
    :rolleyes: "wrong end" and "stick"...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vorn)
    he hasent put his e mail on his profile and why the f**k would he give us his phone number

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ollie)

i know exactly who you are if anyone else. only one other person ever has used that ip.
    unlucky eh!
    ahh, the infinite cosmic power of ollie...unlucky Vorn, you're no match for him

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ollie)

unlucky eh!
    ollie is unstoppable

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ollie)

unlucky eh!
    who then?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vorn)
    who then?
    I think I can guess...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vorn)
    who then?
    LH himself?

ReputationRep:
    he should of not got banned

Poll
Cats or dogs?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.