Turn on thread page Beta

confused still but wanting to experiment! watch

ReputationRep:
    my cousin is hot but I would never do ANYTHING... being attracted is normal I guess because they ARE HUMAN after all and so are YOU. But you must control and supress these feelings... trust me.

ReputationRep:
    To me its a bit twisted but hay what ever rocks your boat. I wouldn't do it and if you want to experament just don't do it with your cousin. There are other people you know that would never see you again and not screw your life up if anyone you know finds out. Just think if you and your cousin had sex what would happen after.

ReputationRep:
    This thread explains rather a lot about Berkshire.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lirael Abhorsen)
    me and my cousin whose 2 yrs younger than me) have had this really magnetic sexual attraction for the past few years in the summer i am going to stay with them and i know that we'll both want to take it further. although i am in a r-ship with someone and ive been experiencing gender confusion, i have always connected with my cousin and i think it would be good experimentation to see if i'm straight also. should we take our r-ship to the next level cos its not incest is it. if i don't capitalise on this opportunity i may regret it.
    MY GOD...

COUSIN...

'TAKE IT TO THE NEXT LEVEL'...

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO...

ReputationRep:
    OK, i think some people here havent exactly been supportive! just coz you wouldnt, doesnt mean other people wouldnt. yes it will most likely send off sparks, but at the end of the day, if its just experimenting then go for it, secondly if you want a relationship, then you may have to just take what the world and their opinionated self have to say. like i said before, pm if you wanna talk without getting the whole of tsr on your back!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LibertineNorth)
    This thread explains rather a lot about Berkshire.
    hey, I'm from Berkshire and I dont do anything like this, I'm perfectly normal (well almost) :P I definatly do not fancy my cousins!

ReputationRep:
    I think some people have just ignored the other point here, "Lirael Abhorsen" said that she is in a relationship! If you want to experiment with someone else,incest or not, you need to break up with that person first! I am also slightly confused when you say it would confirm if you are straight or not, is your current partner male/female and is your cousin male/female?

P.S I am also suspicious that this is some kind of wind up.....

ReputationRep:
    Threads like this are why I love browsing the H&R forum when i'm bored...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gaz031)
    Threads like this are why I love browsing the H&R forum when i'm bored...
    well said Gaz, i'd rep you, but meh wasn't that good :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lirael Abhorsen)
    me and my cousin whose 2 yrs younger than me) have had this really magnetic sexual attraction for the past few years in the summer i am going to stay with them and i know that we'll both want to take it further. although i am in a r-ship with someone and ive been experiencing gender confusion, i have always connected with my cousin and i think it would be good experimentation to see if i'm straight also. should we take our r-ship to the next level cos its not incest is it. if i don't capitalise on this opportunity i may regret it.
    bloody hell!!! :eek: woman! :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by historyhoney)
    hey, I'm from Berkshire and I dont do anything like this, I'm perfectly normal (well almost) :P I definatly do not fancy my cousins!
    That's exactly what I was thinking...
    To be fair my only cousin is 8 years old and lives several thousand miles that-a-way...
    But still I'm pretty normal :p:

I'd say avoid it
    It's legal..... but imagine in years to come when you want to settle down
    You WILL see your cousin at family gatherings etc
    It WILL be weird
    Oh yeh and cheating is harsh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by marisad_uk)
    well said Gaz, i'd rep you, but meh wasn't that good :p:
    Sorry will try harder in the future :rolleyes:
    We seem to live in the same city, surely that demands respect

my girlfriend told me she 'went to coffee' with her cousin who she fancied once.
    I was shocked and appalled!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IZZY!)
    hahaha. the creator of this thread is either Jewish or a big joker.lol
    :rofl: you shallow ******* :eek:

ReputationRep:
    I totally agree with you Shamen about Izzy's comment.I know how you feel Lireal Abhorsen, as I have been through a similar situation last year myself. Some of my cousins live in America, and have connections with Hillbillies, who encourage this "incestuous" behaviour. I fancied my cousin alot, and while I was staying there over summer we decided to take it to the next level, unfortunately, after the summer, so the long distance wouldn't work out. However, it was one of the best experiences I've had. If there is something there, go for it! Nothing to lose.

ReputationRep:
    apart from, maybe, a place in the family will.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gaz031)
    Sorry will try harder in the future :rolleyes:
    We seem to live in the same city, surely that demands respect
    heyy i noticed the west yorks, how was I to know it was the same city if you didn't own up to your shamefull roots go on then ill rep u afterall cause us braddies gotta stick together.

oh so I'm saying something on topic, experimenting with cousins eeewwwwwwwwwwwww think that is about as mature as most of the posts here :toofunny:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BhArJ)
    ermmm it is incest if its with your cousin
    No its not. Incest is only when its with a brother or sister. In the victirian era it was very common for cousins to marry, and even then incest was frowned upon. relationships between cousins is not incest. If you want to go with your cousin go fro it. Its your choice and don't worry about incest cos its not.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ant93)
    No its not. Incest is only when its with a brother or sister. In the victirian era it was very common for cousins to marry, and even then incest was frowned upon. relationships between cousins is not incest. If you want to go with your cousin go fro it. Its your choice and don't worry about incest cos its not.
    How the hell did you work that one out? They're still blood related, a cousin is the child of your parents brothers/sisters so its still blood....

ReputationRep:
    Ant93 FFS if you are really that keen on shagging the rellies then go on then but atleast be dignified and use a jonny :rolleyes: :eek:

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 8, 2005

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.