The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Whizz Kid
I can imagine her. She's probably one of those гзтдгdz who laughs when they're masturbating. Seriously, that's just demented.

LOL
Reply 61
I guess marrying your cousin would save you wedding costs not as many people to invite
Nicola1986
I guess marrying your cousin would save you wedding costs not as many people to invite

:rofl:
Reply 63
Nicola1986

Yeha the family would hate and disown you and your friends would take what you owed them money wise and leave you and your freak of nature relationship to get on with it

Good idea that actually.
markus is just saying that because it is correct i do know him out of TSR and he is my cross dressing bf. he wants to know if any of you guys out there will date him as he wants to sexually experiment.
Reply 65
Lirael Abhorsen
markus is just saying that because it is correct i do know him out of TSR and he is my cross dressing bf. he wants to know if any of you guys out there will date him as he wants to sexually experiment.

Shes just upset that i killed her thread. She got much enjoyment out of this thread and i have spoilt it for her :frown:
Reply 66
woooot, .. our studio audience are loving this.

and now for jerry with his final thoughts for the show , ..
Reply 67
chicabella
woooot, .. our studio audience are loving this.

and now for jerry with his final thoughts for the show , ..

....*silence*
i'm pleased at the response this thread got i've got to say and it all helps in raising awareness for people like me with family problems.
Reply 69
Lirael Abhorsen
i'm pleased at the response this thread got i've got to say and it all helps in raising awareness for people like me with family problems.

wtf
Reply 70
Ok, I'm back. What've I missed guys and gyals?
not much for at the time sadly exorcist like demented laughter gripped me while i got aroused by this thread :/
Reply 72
Lirael Abhorsen
not much for at the time sadly exorcist like demented laughter gripped me while i got aroused by this thread :/

ssshhhhhh now, be quiet.
Reply 73
Lirael Abhorsen

See! I knew she was one of those гзтдгdz!
Reply 74
Hey Lirael, you forgot to put "f**king my cousin brainless" in the hobbies section of your profile. :rolleyes:
Reply 75
гзтдгdz! ... me puede explicar por favor.. is it a descriptor for .. illigitimum ?
Reply 76
write it out in real letters
it spells: r e t a r d s
i.e. somebody who is mentally deficient
Reply 77
after seeing that this thread was a joke I dearly hope the original poster's cousin gets her very drunk and seduces her with passion, see how she likes it then :eek: :rolleyes:
BabyAngel
No it's not, you can legally marry a cousin, so it can't be classed as incest.

I said that i'd marry my cousin lol ............. I was 4 at the time ... :rolleyes:
Reply 79
Whizz Kid
Hey Lirael, you forgot to put "f**king my cousin brainless" in the hobbies section of your profile. :rolleyes:

:rofl: yeah she did. I think that if it mattered so much to her she should make it priority.

Latest

Trending

Trending