Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    i'm sooooooooo happy, i got sum of my mock exam results today, and i'm sooooooooo proud of myself!!!
    i got the highest mark, in the whole class, for chemistry and i came third for maths, and second for english!!!

ReputationRep:
    hmm......................well i'm hhhhaaaapppppyyyyy.............. .........anyway!

ReputationRep:
    im doing mine at the moment but havnt had the rsults back yet!still doing them till friday!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Saf!)
    i'm sooooooooo happy, i got sum of my mock exam results today, and i'm sooooooooo proud of myself!!!
    i got the highest mark, in the whole class, for chemistry and i came third for maths, and second for english!!!
    well done

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eric bischoff)
    well done

Well done!!!! This aint the real thing remember, its what you do in may that counts, but well done anyway, hope you do your best nxt yr

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vorn)
    im doing mine at the moment but havnt had the rsults back yet!still doing them till friday!
    well, gud luk wiv 'em!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Babygal)
    Well done!!!! This aint the real thing remember, its what you do in may that counts, but well done anyway, hope you do your best nxt yr
    you have them in yr 9?

ReputationRep:
    you have them in yr 9?
    What?

ReputationRep:
    i got my mock result today aswell and it was for chemistry too, well even tho it was low mark it was the highest in the class hehe (63%) i do maths aswell and got second highest i guess and third one is physics which i think was one of the highest too hehe.

One thing i m not really happy rite now is that i m applying for mech engineering and i found that chemistry has nothing to do at all in mech engineerin damn i shud hav further maths, instead,
    by the way chemisry is the hatest subject for me at the moment i hav to do that stupid subject just for my grade,

well lets see what will happens in january exam coz thats my final chance where i can improve my previous grades which wer low ( BCC) and i nid AAB for the course. its harddddddddddddddddddddddd (

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ahyolmu)
    i got my mock result today aswell and it was for chemistry too, well even tho it was low mark it was the highest in the class hehe (63%) i do maths aswell and got second highest i guess and third one is physics which i think was one of the highest too hehe.

One thing i m not really happy rite now is that i m applying for mech engineering and i found that chemistry has nothing to do at all in mech engineerin damn i shud hav further maths, instead,
    by the way chemisry is the hatest subject for me at the moment i hav to do that stupid subject just for my grade,

well lets see what will happens in january exam coz thats my final chance where i can improve my previous grades which wer low ( BCC) and i nid AAB for the course. its harddddddddddddddddddddddd (
    i like chemistry....................... .....but physics, god i can't stand it!!

ReputationRep:
    you have them in yr 9?
    no, i'm in year eleven, next year in 2004 i am going to take real gcse

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Babygal)
    What?
    im confused

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Saf!)
    no, i'm in year eleven, next year in 2004 i am going to take real gcse
    oh

poor you.Good luck!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Saf!)
    Congratulations! Now all you have to do is do the same in June...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Saf!)
    i like chemistry....................... .....but physics, god i can't stand it!!

If u dont like maths then therz no way u can like physics, well i find it easy to understand than chemistry or biology

ReputationRep:
    im confused
    it' simple! u dont hav mocks in yr9, u have them in yr11!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Acid_Rain)
    Congratulations! Now all you have to do is do the same in June...
    lol!.......... yep, it seems a long long way away!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ahyolmu)
    If u dont like maths then therz no way u can like physics, well i find it easy to understand than chemistry or biology
    i don't mind maths, but i never understand anything in physics and i hate the teachers!

ReputationRep:
    I'm doing mine, but I only have one more to go!
    I already have some results back, as well:

Geography A*
    Biology A
    Chemistry A
    Physics C

Anyway, Well Done!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by YouKnewThat!)
    I'm doing mine, but I only have one more to go!
    I already have some results back, as well:

Geography A*
    Biology A
    Chemistry A
    Physics C

Anyway, Well Done!!!
    hey! u'r clever! gettin A* in u'r mocks! well dun anyway!

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.