The Student Room Group

AQA Biology A2 Unit 4 Revision Thread

Just thought it'd be nice to have a revision thread like last year. I know it's over a month until the exam, but most people are revising now.

How's everyone finding it? I have no idea how I'm going to remember photosynthesis :frown:

Scroll to see replies

Oops, sorry, didn't realise this was in the wrong forum!

So, is no one revising then?
steffi.alexa
Oops, sorry, didn't realise this was in the wrong forum!

So, is no one revising then?

I had a mock today. Needless to say, revise I did not. :laugh:
Reply 3
Mask Of Sanity

Like I told you yesterday...

Biology is best done with practicals, let's experiment. :hump2:

OP, there is already a big massive thread going with some resource materials and useful links, have a look for it or I can post you a link if you Quote/PM me. :smile:

Good luck. :biggrin:
Mask Of Sanity

Haha, I have a mock on Thursday, judging from the past papers we did in class today, I really need to revise photosynthesis (and respiration, actually).

But, I hate this entire unit, so I'm avoiding it... Actually, I'm avoiding all revision, but I should really revise biology/ecology.
steffi.alexa
Haha, I have a mock on Thursday, judging from the past papers we did in class today, I really need to revise photosynthesis (and respiration, actually).

But, I hate this entire unit, so I'm avoiding it... Actually, I'm avoiding all revision, but I should really revise biology/ecology.

I don't mind this unit personally. Slightly boring in comparison to the following unit, but it's not that difficult. It's just getting down to revision that's the difficult bit.
*MJ*

We're always experimenting. :wink:
*MJ*

OP, there is already a big massive thread going with some resource materials and useful links, have a look for it or I can post you a link if you Quote/PM me. :smile:

Good luck. :biggrin:

I did have a look, but can only find the AS ones (I'm not very computer literate though!)
Mask Of Sanity
I don't mind this unit personally. Slightly boring in comparison to the following unit, but it's not that difficult. It's just getting down to revision that's the difficult bit.

That's why I can't stand it - it's so boring, no awesome human biology... :frown:

Oh well, mindmaps and brightly coloured pens will help!
Reply 9
steffi.alexa
That's why I can't stand it - it's so boring, no awesome human biology... :frown:

:woo:
steffi.alexa

Learning the textbook word for word works for me as well. :awesome:
Mali Singh
:woo:

I do hope that was an emote for the celebration of stationery... :biggrin:
BAAAAH
Biology exam.....not looking forward to that!

In desperate need of some ecology revision...and those silly nutrient cycles. I know theyre important...but...really? know them...?
:smile:
Revision :lolwut:

I still have a couple more topics to go :sigh:
Reply 14
steffi.alexa
I do hope that was an emote for the celebration of stationery... :biggrin:

what else :p:
But for me Bio this year isn't nearly as bad as Chemistry :eek3: HOW HAS IT GOT SO MUCH HARDER!!!
Reply 15
FinalFlash
Revision :lolwut:

I still have a couple more topics to go :sigh:

You should have finished a month ago, and at least done one practical ISA/EMPA...:biggrin:
Orihime
You should have finished a month ago, and at least done one practical ISA/EMPA...:biggrin:

EMPA is March onwards only? No?

Yeh I think we should have finished a while back aswell, I mean we've finished chemistry unit 4 :confused:
Reply 17
Mask Of Sanity
We're always experimenting. :wink:

havent done a single experiment (aside from the ISAs) since starting GCSE biology.

Still, I can ace the exams without revising, purely because of the way we get taught, so its a trade off.
Reply 18
Jaziek
havent done a single experiment (aside from the ISAs) since starting GCSE biology.

Still, I can ace the exams without revising, purely because of the way we get taught, so its a trade off.

Thats amazing but only 1/3 of the paper is knowing the facts the rest is application.
How do you get taught?
Jaziek

Bloody damn ISAs. Well, actually, the Biology ones aren't too bad.

What style of teaching might this be?

Let's steal it. :perv:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending