Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    i have flown before but have never needed to know this. are you allowed pressurized cans in your luggage? i know you're not allowed it in your hand luggage which you take on board with you, but are you allowed it in the luggage which goes like underneath the plane? :rolleyes: lol i sould so dim.

help!!!!!!!

flying tomorrow!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by posh_git)
    i have flown before but have never needed to know this. are you allowed pressurized cans in your luggage? i know you're not allowed it in your hand luggage which you take on board with you, but are you allowed it in the luggage which goes like underneath the plane? :rolleyes: lol i sould so dim.

help!!!!!!!

flying tomorrow!
    No, roll ons only...assuming you mean deodorent.

ReputationRep:
    you arent in luggage you are in hand baggage.... the hold isnt pressurised i think

ReputationRep:
    i was thinking more in terms of shaving cream....

depends on what it is.

stuff under high pressure i doubt they would let you take on. smaller things (i.e inhalers) are OK

ReputationRep:
    i was thinking more in terms of shaving cream....
    Not in your main luggage, maybe in hand luggage yes. I guess you could just buy over there non?

ReputationRep:
    hmmmmm grrrrr i need to know but i can't find any information on it!

ReputationRep:
    hmmmmm grrrrr i need to know but i can't find any information on it!
    Trust me, its no pressurised cans in your main luggage but in hand luggage it's ok.

ReputationRep:
    http://vbulletin.thesite.org.uk/showthread.php?t=84460 - this is SO confusing! *offensive language used in link*

ReputationRep:
    http://vbulletin.thesite.org.uk/showthread.php?t=84460 - this is SO confusing! *offensive language used in link*
    I tell you know, when i went to the states i couldnt have deodorant cans in my luggage, nor could i have them in my hand luggage. To save time mate i'd just buy over there..wherever your going, cant be as expensive than here.

ReputationRep:
    ok sorry not doubting what you are saying at all its just that why does it have to be so confusing. stupid airline companies. as i said iv flown before but iv never had to like take any aerosols before either!

ReputationRep:
    ok sorry not doubting what you are saying at all its just that why does it have to be so confusing. stupid airline companies. as i said iv flown before but iv never had to like take any aerosols before either!
    It's fine, i know it must be frustrating, paranoid airlines keep changing their policies due to sept 11th etc etc..

ReputationRep:
    It's ridicluous the things you aren't allowed to take on board anymore. Most of them are a lot less dangerous than the plastic knives and forks you get given to eat your "meal".

Whilst we are on the subject of flying, apparently in Alaska it is illegal to look at a moose from a plane! Just thought I'd warn you .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by edwardmonk89)
    It's ridicluous the things you aren't allowed to take on board anymore. Most of them are a lot less dangerous than the plastic knives and forks you get given to eat your "meal".

Whilst we are on the subject of flying, apparently in Alaska it is illegal to look at a moose from a plane! Just thought I'd warn you .
    I know, i mean you're hardly going to take over a plane with a tooth pick are you? :rolleyes:

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 6, 2005

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.