Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eric bischoff)
    said something about me being on the dole and im going to look at what else you said now
    Alrighty then.

'On the dole' - haha, I'm so funny.

ReputationRep:
    WHAT HAPPENED TO lORD hUNT?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    Banned. Spam, you see.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)

apparently he went evil genius and started spamming.....maybe i will do that one day :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr White)
    Alrighty then.

'On the dole' - haha, I'm so funny.
    you wish

your just mean

ReputationRep:
    Banned. Spam, you see.
    *shakes his head

Didnt we establish that it wasnt really him?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eric bischoff)
    you wish

your just mean
    Your too sensitive. There's no reason to be offended at a slight joke at your expense. When you're older you'll understand.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    *shakes his head

Regardless of who was using the account, the spam was still coming from it, so the mods had no recourse other than to ban him.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    *shakes his head

i agree with the theory that said his studies were suffering so he purposely went nuts and tried to get himself blocked......peace out for the week, its FINALS time

ReputationRep:
    this thread is a pile of crap... everyone is fishing for compliments its obvious!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PRIVATESKLGIRL)
    this thread is a pile of crap... everyone is fishing for compliments its obvious!
    Am i fishing for compliments?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PRIVATESKLGIRL)
    I don't need compliments. I'm fully comfortable in my own sense of self-amazingness.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by curryADD)
    well IM the YOUNGEST
    eric bishoff claimed 2 b the youngest a couple of days ago!

ReputationRep:
    Och aye, you all know who the most popular person is really

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by serendipity)
    Och aye, you all know who the most popular person is really
    I know I do.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vorn)
    i dont know,i think lou p lou seems quite nice to talk to!i think olli and expression are the nicest mods!crzysxycool is the most rudest person on here!
    awww, that's really sweet. what have i done to get that kinda praise? but i would disagree, i think that surely the 'nicest' people are those with the most rep, and i don't have huge amounts. i'd probably go for rushda or ickle_katy.

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    I know I do.
    Thats why you resigned from your position of head honcho. You should have fought on. I respected you then. How many negative rep did you get?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lou p lou)
    awww, that's really sweet. what have i done to get that kinda praise? but i would disagree, i think that surely the 'nicest' people are those with the most rep, and i don't have huge amounts. i'd probably go for rushda or ickle_katy.

lou xxx
    nah. ickle katy can sometimes be cruel. You on the other hand is always kind.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    Thats why you resigned from your position of head honcho. You should have fought on. I respected you then. How many negative rep did you get?
    Almost 50 points in all - it wasn't enough to take away a gem, though (304 points, currently).

ReputationRep:
    I know I do.
    aww, thanks whitey

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.