subi35
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
Hi All...

I am considering enrolling with LSBF to do my Msc in Finance, however I am looking for feedback from students currently enrolled in the program/school or former students. I am an international student, planning to move to London to attend the school, therefore I need as much feedback as I can get.

I would like to know about the level of teaching, is it good?....how quickly have you guys been able to secure good jobs once completing the course?....are you any better off than before? I am also pursuing the CFA, awaitng results for Level 1 right now, but because I can finish the Msc in one year, I want to do this and complete CFA after.

Has anyone else done the Msc and CFA?....is it worthy it...or did you think that your efforts were duplicated?

Any feedback will be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
selina1
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
you were in mistake if you got enrollment with them
evistergiou
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by subi35)
Hi All...

I am considering enrolling with LSBF to do my Msc in Finance, however I am looking for feedback from students currently enrolled in the program/school or former students. I am an international student, planning to move to London to attend the school, therefore I need as much feedback as I can get.

I would like to know about the level of teaching, is it good?....how quickly have you guys been able to secure good jobs once completing the course?....are you any better off than before? I am also pursuing the CFA, awaitng results for Level 1 right now, but because I can finish the Msc in one year, I want to do this and complete CFA after.

Has anyone else done the Msc and CFA?....is it worthy it...or did you think that your efforts were duplicated?

Any feedback will be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
Hi I am Evi,

I studied the previous semester the ACCA qualification interactive (via internet). I don' t know to tell you for the master you choose but I am not satisfied with them at all. Tutors may have knowledge but the programme didn' t help me. They wanted to be registered of crouse but the problems were a lot. They delayed to send us the books, the most important because some of them were out of stock!. We received them one month later! I thought books weren' t included in the price and I ordered them second time. I asked for a refund and I still wait for my money!!!!!!!!!!! They changed the lessons very often without announcing it many days before. The problems were a lot, they weren' t ready for the programme they gave us at the beginning and they tried to find excussions to cover their delays. Becareful with your choice. I am not optimistc for my results, I will know them next week but I have found another college to continue. Of course is more expensive but I could understand that they are better for their way of speaking to me. Ask more people, is better, before you decide. Good luck.
getagood
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Hey there! I Dont know much about them but I found this after a quick search which says their quality is really bad.. http://www.qaa.ac.uk/Newsroom/PressR...ales-LSBF.aspx
LSBF
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Hi there,

We're fully aware that this is an older thread, but we would like to clarify some of the questions raised in the beginning of this thread and point everyone in the right direction.

You will see that the latest report published by the Quality Assurance Agency for Higher Education (QAA) gave LSBF the highest accolade – a confidence judgement – on its academic standards and on the awards offered at the school. You can see the full report here:http://www.qaa.ac.uk/en/ReviewsAndRe...nce-REO-12.pdf

Moreover, LSBF is one of very few private higher education institutions to have won the Queen's Awards for Enterprise, the UK's highest and most prestigious business accolade.

If anyone has any questions, we would be more than happy to help.

Best regards,
LSBF Social Media Team
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

With HE fairs postponed, would a virtual HE fair be useful?

Yes (55)
61.8%
No (34)
38.2%

Watched Threads