Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    This is truly messed up...

http://money.cnn.com/2005/07/06/news...ex.htm?cnn=yes

ReputationRep:
    i'm worried for my boyfriend now.

ReputationRep:
    I hope the culprits are thrown in jail for many a year :mad:

Seen something worse in the newspaper the other day though......... Father killed his baby because the baby irritated him whilst he was playing his gamecube! :eek:

ReputationRep:
    This is why people are using black headphones for their Ipods... Ipod headphones = dead meat :eek:

Meh, i use white headphones, but they explicity say "PHILIPS" on them...

ReputationRep:
    That's so sad

Basically, don't wear your iPod headphones.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BK)
    This is why people are using black headphones for their Ipods... Ipod headphones = dead meat :eek:

Meh, i use white headphones, but they explicity say "PHILIPS" on them...
    Exactly, cant stand the white ones myself, black looks better.

Some people feel the need to show off that they have an ipod, other fools wear it clipped to their jeans...hmm big mistake buddy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Markus)
    Exactly, cant stand the white ones myself, black looks better.

Some people feel the need to show off that they have an ipod, other fools wear it clipped to their jeans...hmm big mistake buddy.
    What I don't get is why some people spend so much time fixing their damn iPod on themselves so the wires don't show, they clip that remote on themselves, place the ipod in a pocket or on their belt. I really can't be bothered...

ReputationRep:
    LOL, A friend of mine has a CD player, but uses iPod headphones... so if someone tries to mug him, they will get a nasty surprise (on the downside, they could murder him in their rage :eek: )

ReputationRep:
    I use black earphones which look rather cheap and tacky with my iPod.

Funny thing is, you'd be better mugging me - they're £20 Sennheiser ones, much better than the iPod white earphones.

ReputationRep:
    my mom told me about......tbh you don't really walk around brooklyn with your ipod out for the world to see :s:...

ReputationRep:
    its disgusting... society seems to be really messed up these days

ReputationRep:
    That's just wrong, and frightening. I never walk around with my Ipod on, especially on the Metro system up here, it's dangerous already. A few weeks back, some teenagers were arrested for setting alight the hair of an 80 year old woman. I mean, how SICK can you get.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by feefifofum)
    That's just wrong, and frightening. I never walk around with my Ipod on, especially on the Metro system up here, it's dangerous already. A few weeks back, some teenagers were arrested for setting alight the hair of an 80 year old woman. I mean, how SICK can you get.
    :eek: how mean

ReputationRep:
    Gosh that really is worrying. It's getting ridiculous. And that story about the guy killing his baby 'coz she was distracting him from his gamecube is sick sick SICK - just shows how messed up people's values are these days. Some people just shouldn't be allowed to be parents. :mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by feefifofum)
    lol, Tyne and Wear Metro = most evil tube system in the world. It is the only one that scares me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by foxo)
    I use black earphones which look rather cheap and tacky with my iPod.

Funny thing is, you'd be better mugging me - they're £20 Sennheiser ones, much better than the iPod white earphones.
    Yeah, sennheiser earphones are great becuase of the qaulity, and being black in colour. I got mine with my Iriver H320.

ReputationRep:
    Ah mines cleverly camoflauged in black with silver headphones, I only really listen to it on the bus or at home, there's no way I'd listen to it in a really public place or anything, I might get an Ipod shuffle they're quite err small

ReputationRep:
    Oh dear, killed for his ipod.

All these people wearing ipods in public places, makes me wonder how on Earth I have managed to go without and kind of portable music player or computer of any kind except a cheap watch for my entire life. Just me and my stick/hoop.

ReputationRep:
    This is why people are using black headphones for their Ipods... Ipod headphones = dead meat
    The standard iPod headphones are also particularly pants!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wilko_777)
    Yeah, sennheiser earphones are great becuase of the qaulity, and being black in colour. I got mine with my Iriver H320.
    They are extremely good, aren't they? £20 might seem quite obscene for earphones, but the sound quality definitely warrants the price.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.