Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I have longish hair and would like people to recomend some different ways i can have my hair at school (and weekends)

ReputationRep:
    plaits? ponytail? side ponytail? in a clip? a bun?

ReputationRep:
    half up half down; with the bits in the half ponytail curly
    2 french plaits (a bit like fergie in 'dont phunk with my heart' video)
    2 little plaits with the front sections of ur hair (kinda haiwatha stylee)

ReputationRep:
    i have tried sooo many times to do french plaits but everytime fail... used to practice on my little dolls!!! wish i hadn't got rid of them!

ReputationRep:
    Shave it all off. Your peers will love it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dr. Blazed)
    Shave it all off. Your peers will love it.
    thats a reasonable alternative

ReputationRep:
    why not have it curls. i think that will be very nice.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dragoness)
    I have longish hair and would like people to recomend some different ways i can have my hair at school (and weekends)
    chop it all off

ReputationRep:
    If I ever have it anything other than down, its usually half up, half down with a pretty silver clip holding it up- I never have time to do much in the mornings, roll out of bed and throw clothes on, I'm too lazy for anything else!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dragoness)

i like this, y not try it.
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    Hmmm that pic didn't work andyj72.

Anyway, try 'messy bun' styles.

Personally, when i was at school i much prefered having my hair up than down, so just experiment with putting your hair up and you'll find styles that you like.

ReputationRep:
    Take the front bits each side of your hair pull them back to the top sides of your head and tie them back like two little ponytails. I used to do that and everyone said it looked really pretty.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hana_87)
    Hmmm that pic didn't work andyj72.

Anyway, try 'messy bun' styles.

Personally, when i was at school i much prefered having my hair up than down, so just experiment with putting your hair up and you'll find styles that you like.
    really, thanx for letting me kno. the messy style will wrk. i kinda like messy up styles.

ReputationRep:
    I never bothered, just brushed it and that was it. Too tired/rushed to bother.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 7, 2005

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.