Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I'm sure this has been asked before, but I'm going to ask anyway. (Apologies if this is on a diferent thread, had a look but couldn't find one)
    Does anyone have their vetmed personal statements kicking around that they would be able to send me? PM or email if you are at Cambridge or Liverpool!
    I would be very grateful and any senders will receive my eternal love and gratitude (plus a bonus drink if I end up at their uni-wahey!!).
    Thank you so much, it really would be appreciated muchly

Mod Edit: Don't post your e-mail address.

ReputationRep:
    I will search out my personal statament and email it to you. I didn't apply to Cambridge, but I did get an offer from Liverpool (although I'm now at Bristol)

Tam

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vet In Progress)
    I will search out my personal statament and email it to you. I didn't apply to Cambridge, but I did get an offer from Liverpool (although I'm now at Bristol)

Tam
    Thank you! Much appreciated, xxxx

P.S. how is bristol as a vet school?

ReputationRep:
    hi ive just drafted my ps and was wondering whether anyone would be able to send me a copy of theirs it would be great to get an idea of the standard expected my email is

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys! Just emailed both of u with mine It got me 2 offers and im hopefully going to Liverpool this september!

Good luck with it all! Feel free to ask any questions about applications (or my PS!) :p:

ReputationRep:
    thank you sooo much just wondering when did you submit your UCAS application form i know the deadline is Oct 15th but do they prefer you to get it in earlier

ReputationRep:
    im really sorry to be really rude but could you or someone also post me a copy of theirs aswell?

ReputationRep:
    sorry again..emails ..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nicolappp)
    thank you sooo much just wondering when did you submit your UCAS application form i know the deadline is Oct 15th but do they prefer you to get it in earlier
    No probs

From what i remember, so long as you do meet the deadline, the application is ALWAYS considered. But you are right, it IS best to get the application in as soon as possible, because the admissions tutors are v v v busy during the application process and have to sift thru each form they recieve very quickly. Because of this, they may take more time over the first few applications they recieve as the bulk of appliations tend to be made very near to the deadline. So the earlier you get it in, not only does it look better for you, but it MAY put you at an advantage. Thats wot i was told anyway! :p: I know that once i heard that, i wanted mine finished as soon as possible, and as it happens my UCAS form form was the first to be handed in completed in my whole year!!

So yea, as early as poss, but so long as you make the deadline, its all splendid

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aka_chloe)
    im really sorry to be really rude but could you or someone also post me a copy of theirs aswell?
    Your not being rude at all! Its on its way! x

ReputationRep:
    Just to warn you guys, giving out email addresses (especially hotmail) is not too wise on a public forum. Ask for PMs and then share e-mail addresses if you will.

ReputationRep:
    Hi there, i see some people have sent their veterinary personal statement to fi x and was wondering if it i could be cheeky and also ask for anyone to send me theirs too? Please contact via PM

ReputationRep:
    Anyone send me a copy? cheers guys! x

ReputationRep:
    I've sent mine to you in a PM, Sophie.

ReputationRep:
    If anyone could PM me thier ps or make contact re. an e-amil that would be super duper. I'm having a lot of trouble keeping mine to 4000 characters. Any tips??? (ps. any school welcome, could you please say who accepted and who didn't from each statement so i can relate to where i'm applying b/c i know the different schools look for very slightly different things)

Cheers very very much

ReputationRep:
    I'm gonna be a pain in the arse now.... Please add me to the lost of ppl getting your personal statements. Thank u, you're all great x

ReputationRep:
    I would also be realllllly grateful if i you could send me copies too. thanks :smile:

ReputationRep:
    Please could you send me a copy too. Thanks soooo much

ReputationRep:
    Hey,

I have just got a place for medicine and i'll happily read over any personal statements. I can't send you mine though cause firstly I did a premed so it wont be appropriate for most of you anyway and secondly its not on this comp.

Feel free to email me on ...

Aimee

ReputationRep:
    Would you be able to send me a copy too?

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should universities take a stronger line on drugs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.