Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Can you love a bi-sexual man if he was willing to be loving and faithful ?

would you love him ?

or would his sexuality be a problem ? Most people are cool with bi females. Society thinks gay males are cool. (Queer eye for the straight guy, Will & Grace) but bi-sexual males are ignored and must live in secret or in shame. Either they lead straight lives or must conform by becoming exclusively gay which doesn't suit them since they actually feel attracted to women and fall in love sometimes. The same with them being forced to lead exclusively straight lifestyles, which most of them do.

so, what is your answer ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wolfman117)

would you love him ?

or would his sexuality be a problem ? Most people are cool with bi females. Society thinks gay males are cool. (Queer eye for the straight guy, Will & Grace) but bi-sexual males are ignored and must live in secret or in shame. Either they lead straight lives or must conform by becoming exclusively gay which doesn't suit them since they actually feel attracted to women and fall in love sometimes. The same with them being forced to lead exclusively straight lifestyles, which most of them do.

i couldn't have sex with a bi man (sorry to be crude) purely due to the thought of where his **** had been.

ReputationRep:

would you love him ?

Yep to loving a bi-sexual man, providing both people are comfortable with the situation, it should be up to them

ReputationRep:
    Either they lead straight lives or must conform by becoming exclusively gay which doesn't suit them since they actually feel attracted to women and fall in love sometimes
    who told you this?

ReputationRep:
    i suppose it would bother me coz when they are straight u no that they would only go with women but when they are bi they have the poulation of the world to chose from, i think its all about trust

ReputationRep:
    i think as long as there's trust, it shouldn't be a problem. I think the opinion that bi-guys could go off with ANYONE is just stupid-i wouldnt be happy with him going off with anyone, no matter who they were. the fact that its just girls shouldnt, and doesnt make it easier.

ReputationRep:
    ppl this guy has more problems then the sea has fish. Every other day he's on here w/ these overdramatized scenarios, that are all simuliar. He's a troll!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Infinity)
    ppl this guy has more problems then the sea has fish. Every other day he's on here w/ these overdramatized scenarios, that are all simuliar. He's a troll!
    lol.. but you've gotta luv him!

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.