Funniest things your teacher has done...

Watch
Nathaaaan
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 11 years ago
I once had an overweight DT teacher who mistaked a cornish pasty for a ruler. She kept them in the draw of her desk with everything else she needed.

What are the funniest things your teachers have done?
mikeyd85
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I had an overweight teacher sit on a chair only to have it break underneath her. We all lol'd a little.
keepa7
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
My teacher's desk was on a little platform. During one of the lessons he fell off the platform, in anger kicked his desk (whilst he was on the floor) and hurt his leg. The fact that he was quite "large" made it all the funnier as he couldn't get up easily
mcg-innit
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
a weird english teacher came in with odd shoes on once.
was quite funny
w04andia
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
both my german teachers have a knack for slamming into the file cabinet and then acting as if nothing happened when they obviously are concussed. They need to move that damn cabinet but it makes for amazing lulz....lol.
paniking_and_not_revising
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
My teacher forgot to turn up to the lesson.

Or when one of my teachers tripped over a chair and spent ten minutes shouting at everyone
Revolution is my Name
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
In the TES on Friday, there was a teacher in Sussex who, for the purpose of proving that he was strong enough to throw a pupil out of the window, had taken his shirt off during the middle of a lesson.
George the Soapy
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
maths teacher coming in hungover and sitting at his desk for two periods with his head in his hands while we did nothing lol
Farmboy_Pip
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
our science teacher used to lean on the desks with his crotch, there was a little white sticker on the desk one day and needless to say it ended up on said crotch, that was pretty funny..
MathsHamster
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
One of my teachers at primary school set us some work, then stood on a chair to put up a display on the wall. When she had finished, she started to talk to us, forgot she was standing on the chair and stepped backwards into midair, before falling flat on her bum.

Also, another time we had a supply teacher, and we were quite a rowdy class. While she was teaching, she spent a lot of time turning round to tell us to be quiet before turning back to the board. Eventually we noticed that her skirt, which had a (weakly) elasticated waistband instead of a tailored button/zip was falling down; every time she turned back to the board it would slip down a little further until ten minutes from the end of the lesson you could see her entire bum (she was wearing tights, so she didn't notice). Eventually she noticed us all staring at her and ran out of the class!
I'm_Unsafe.
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
There was the time when our new form tutor had to do a sex ed class. Being a young, pretty woman, I think she was quite nervous. For the majority of the lesson she twirled and stretched a condom (out of its packet) round her fingers unconsciously.

On another similar lesson, someone had to volunteer to put a condom on a penis mould. Only one of my male friends would do it, midway through, the head teacher walked in.
w04andia
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by MathsHamster)
One of my teachers at primary school set us some work, then stood on a chair to put up a display on the wall. When she had finished, she started to talk to us, forgot she was standing on the chair and stepped backwards into midair, before falling flat on her bum.

Also, another time we had a supply teacher, and we were quite a rowdy class. While she was teaching, she spent a lot of time turning round to tell us to be quiet before turning back to the board. Eventually we noticed that her skirt, which had a (weakly) elasticated waistband instead of a tailored button/zip was falling down; every time she turned back to the board it would slip down a little further until ten minutes from the end of the lesson you could see her entire bum (she was wearing tights, so she didn't notice). Eventually she noticed us all staring at her and ran out of the class!

lol and double lol
HumorousGent.
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Had a stroke.
Sakujo
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Nathaaaan)
Your sig fails on so many levels.
GlamCanyon
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by HumorousGent.)
Had a stroke.
Why was it funny?
ormaybeitsjustnarcissism
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Come in and say "I got so pissed last night! Proper hungover now" and sit there texting her boyfriend for the whole of formtime. Stuff like that's funny in year 8...

One noticed that we were all staring out of the window at a policeman talking to some youths in the school carpark, and ran out of the room and came back in with his binoculars. We all passed them round watching the policemen (who were just talking) and then the two heads of department walked past, came storming in and confiscated his binoculars. Another time (same classroom) we had a different teacher in that room and I could see into the storeroom/cupboard and the binoculars teacher came in and sat in the cupboard in the dark eating Chewits. He saw me staring and smiled and waved, and then when he had enough, just got up and left.
Earthly
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
we had a crazy chemistry teacher at secondry school!...one day we came into class and she was sleeping on one of the tall science tables curled up in a ball!........it gets worse!.......another day, she burst into tears in the middle of lesson and proceeded to tell the entire class that her husband had just died...after class, a few of the girls went to our head of year to let her know our teacher was having a difficult time, according to our head of year, our chemistry teacher wasn't even married.......what a nut!
w04andia
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Earthly)
we had a crazy chemistry teacher at secondry school!...one day we came into class and she was sleeping on one of the tall science tables curled up in a ball!........it gets worse!.......another day, she burst into tears in the middle of lesson and proceeded to tell the entire class that her husband had just died...after class, a few of the girls went to our head of year to let her know our teacher was having a difficult time, according to our head of year, our chemistry teacher wasn't even married.......what a nut!
lol what the...
Myth717
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Sakujo)
Your sig fails on so many levels.

My thoughts exactly
Ultimate_Geek
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Maths teacher got a new wheely chair (computer sort) for his desk. He clambered straight on it and proceeded to launch himself out of the open door into the corridor yelling 'Weeeeeeeeeeee!'......A crash followed.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (61)
29.05%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (15)
7.14%
No I am happy with my choice (118)
56.19%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (16)
7.62%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed