Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by snow_white)
    it just look me a bludy long time to read this 36 page post on who likes who. i swear if i was depressed before i couldn't be now, you lot sound like the funniest buggers ever, i just laughed and giggled at each joke and cute remark or come on that everyone wrote, i feel like i know all of you just from reading this one post. all feel cool and proud.
    oh hey and since i'm new i like everyone, you all seem fantastic, i've only actually said things to devilsdoor and ollie and emmz, mr white called me 'my dear' which was cute, i'm best buds with sire and have no probs with anyone.
    that is of course except caz, who completely set off on the wrong foot with me and insulted and critised me, dun like him.
    oh well, peace out people.
    snowy
    lol you and me both snowy, Ive just read the whole lot as well and am sharing a smile with every posting. New myself so dont have a particular like list or dislike, although I will make mention of Sire, yourself, G4ry and every other person whose posts I have read and respected

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xenon)
    Hiya, welcome!
    Ny the fact that you took the time to read36 pages, I have a feeling that if you're not addicted to UKL already, you will be soon. Btw, if you think 36 pages is a lot to get through, try the harry potter thread with the 224 pages (some peopl;e have done so!)
    thanx for actually saying something back to me xenon, i generally don't get replys. think i am already addicted which is sad but true. don't think i could ever have the time to read the harry potter thread that i was immediatly informed of as soon as i joined, i have limited time on the net and i fear it would take quite a few cups of tea and smoko brakes for that one, lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DevilsDoor)
    lol you and me both snowy, Ive just read the whole lot as well and am sharing a smile with every posting. New myself so dont have a particular like list or dislike, although I will make mention of Sire, yourself, G4ry and every other person whose posts I have read and respected
    hey doorey, glad to see you have enough time to spare as i do and read the hole thing too. quite entertaining if you ask me, perhaps we can make some more friends

ReputationRep:
    thanx for actually saying something back to me xenon, i generally don't get replys. think i am already addicted which is sad but true. don't think i could ever have the time to read the harry potter thread that i was immediatly informed of as soon as i joined, i have limited time on the net and i fear it would take quite a few cups of tea and smoko brakes for that one, lol.
    Well let me just say thanks for your earlier comments, and welcome to your new home! Unfortunately it is very addictive.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Infinity)
    Well let me just say thanks for your earlier comments, and welcome to your new home! Unfortunately it is very addictive.
    i can most certaainly see that it's adictive, i have hardly stopped thisa past week, i come on here any chance i get, which is bad considering i'm only supposed to go on the net for half and hour each day. i've been on for two and a half already this morning.
    oh and thank you for your sweet welcome.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xenon)
    Hiya, welcome!
    Ny the fact that you took the time to read36 pages, I have a feeling that if you're not addicted to UKL already, you will be soon. Btw, if you think 36 pages is a lot to get through, try the harry potter thread with the 224 pages (some peopl;e have done so!)
    Good ole hazza is goin strong

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xenon)
    Hiya, welcome!
    and your being kind arent you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sire)
    Good ole hazza is goin strong
    thats a suprise

ReputationRep:
    i can most certaainly see that it's adictive, i have hardly stopped thisa past week, i come on here any chance i get, which is bad considering i'm only supposed to go on the net for half and hour each day. i've been on for two and a half already this morning.
    oh and thank you for your sweet welcome.
    well said!!

Poll
Could you cope without Wifi?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.