lol
Adhsur
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Infinity)
Nope, that was me.
lol! Infinity, are you the female version of juwely?
Xenon
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by 2776)
lol
2776, you are the king of 1-worders!
Adhsur
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Xenon)
His cheat way to increase post count! I could be nasty and delete them
GH
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Xenon)
*bows
Ollie
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
i dont dislike anyone, but it seems crzysxycool has taken a dislike to me following what her friend said friend because i exposed them as connected :confused:
Xenon
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by 2776)
*bows
Your secret to your high post count is revealed!
Xenon
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Ollie)
i dont dislike anyone, but it seems crzysxycool has taken a dislike to me following what her friend said friend because i exposed them as connected :confused:
?.........................?
Ollie
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Xenon)
there used to be filter for posts below 4 words! i think we should reintroduce it!
GH
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Ollie)
there used to be filter for posts below 4 words! i think we should reintroduce it!
no i disagree
Xenon
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Ollie)
Why'd it go away anyway?
Xenon
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by 2776)
no i disagree
Yeah 2776, your post count would decrease dramatically!
Infinity
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Ollie)
Why?
Ollie
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
so ppl cant go

"lol"

or

"yes"
GH
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Ollie)
so ppl cant go

"lol"

or

"yes"
no
Xenon
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
It won't do any harm foryou to add a few more letters to your post at least. It can get a bit dull reading 1-worders-not much substance.
GH
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Xenon)
It won't do any harm foryou to add a few more letters to your post at least. It can get a bit dull reading 1-worders-not much substance.
Well thats cause theres no arguments. When the way disbanded we dont have any big arguments anymore. And 'i like posted over 2000 words on teh saddam threads
Infinity
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Ollie)
so ppl cant go

"lol"

or

"yes"
Ok!
snow_white
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
it just look me a bludy long time to read this 36 page post on who likes who. i swear if i was depressed before i couldn't be now, you lot sound like the funniest buggers ever, i just laughed and giggled at each joke and cute remark or come on that everyone wrote, i feel like i know all of you just from reading this one post. all feel cool and proud.
oh hey and since i'm new i like everyone, you all seem fantastic, i've only actually said things to devilsdoor and ollie and emmz, mr white called me 'my dear' which was cute, i'm best buds with sire and have no probs with anyone.
that is of course except caz, who completely set off on the wrong foot with me and insulted and critised me, dun like him.
oh well, peace out people.
snowy
Xenon
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by snow_white)
it just look me a bludy long time to read this 36 page post on who likes who. i swear if i was depressed before i couldn't be now, you lot sound like the funniest buggers ever, i just laughed and giggled at each joke and cute remark or come on that everyone wrote, i feel like i know all of you just from reading this one post. all feel cool and proud.
oh hey and since i'm new i like everyone, you all seem fantastic, i've only actually said things to devilsdoor and ollie and emmz, mr white called me 'my dear' which was cute, i'm best buds with sire and have no probs with anyone.
that is of course except caz, who completely set off on the wrong foot with me and insulted and critised me, dun like him.
oh well, peace out people.
snowy
Hiya, welcome!
Ny the fact that you took the time to read36 pages, I have a feeling that if you're not addicted to UKL already, you will be soon. Btw, if you think 36 pages is a lot to get through, try the harry potter thread with the 224 pages (some peopl;e have done so!)
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Had lockdown impacted your relationships?

Yes, my partner and I are struggling (36)
7.52%
Yes, my partner and I broke up (38)
7.93%
Yes, it's hard being around my family so much (115)
24.01%
Yes, I'm feeling lonely isolating alone (67)
13.99%
No, nothing has changed (146)
30.48%
No, it's helped improve my relationships (77)
16.08%

Watched Threads