Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Infinity)
    Nope, that was me.
    lol! Infinity, are you the female version of juwely?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    lol
    2776, you are the king of 1-worders!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xenon)
    His cheat way to increase post count! I could be nasty and delete them

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xenon)
    *bows

ReputationRep:
    i dont dislike anyone, but it seems crzysxycool has taken a dislike to me following what her friend said friend because i exposed them as connected :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    *bows
    Your secret to your high post count is revealed!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ollie)
    i dont dislike anyone, but it seems crzysxycool has taken a dislike to me following what her friend said friend because i exposed them as connected :confused:
    ?.........................?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xenon)
    there used to be filter for posts below 4 words! i think we should reintroduce it!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ollie)
    there used to be filter for posts below 4 words! i think we should reintroduce it!
    no i disagree

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ollie)
    Why'd it go away anyway?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    no i disagree
    Yeah 2776, your post count would decrease dramatically!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ollie)
    Why?

ReputationRep:
    so ppl cant go

"lol"

or

"yes"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ollie)
    so ppl cant go

"lol"

or

"yes"
    no

ReputationRep:
    It won't do any harm foryou to add a few more letters to your post at least. It can get a bit dull reading 1-worders-not much substance.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xenon)
    It won't do any harm foryou to add a few more letters to your post at least. It can get a bit dull reading 1-worders-not much substance.
    Well thats cause theres no arguments. When the way disbanded we dont have any big arguments anymore. And 'i like posted over 2000 words on teh saddam threads

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ollie)
    so ppl cant go

"lol"

or

"yes"
    Ok!

ReputationRep:
    it just look me a bludy long time to read this 36 page post on who likes who. i swear if i was depressed before i couldn't be now, you lot sound like the funniest buggers ever, i just laughed and giggled at each joke and cute remark or come on that everyone wrote, i feel like i know all of you just from reading this one post. all feel cool and proud.
    oh hey and since i'm new i like everyone, you all seem fantastic, i've only actually said things to devilsdoor and ollie and emmz, mr white called me 'my dear' which was cute, i'm best buds with sire and have no probs with anyone.
    that is of course except caz, who completely set off on the wrong foot with me and insulted and critised me, dun like him.
    oh well, peace out people.
    snowy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by snow_white)
    it just look me a bludy long time to read this 36 page post on who likes who. i swear if i was depressed before i couldn't be now, you lot sound like the funniest buggers ever, i just laughed and giggled at each joke and cute remark or come on that everyone wrote, i feel like i know all of you just from reading this one post. all feel cool and proud.
    oh hey and since i'm new i like everyone, you all seem fantastic, i've only actually said things to devilsdoor and ollie and emmz, mr white called me 'my dear' which was cute, i'm best buds with sire and have no probs with anyone.
    that is of course except caz, who completely set off on the wrong foot with me and insulted and critised me, dun like him.
    oh well, peace out people.
    snowy
    Hiya, welcome!
    Ny the fact that you took the time to read36 pages, I have a feeling that if you're not addicted to UKL already, you will be soon. Btw, if you think 36 pages is a lot to get through, try the harry potter thread with the 224 pages (some peopl;e have done so!)

Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?
Useful resources
  • create my feed
  • edit my feed

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.