Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    eric bischoff

Speaking of rep...you still owe me some for stealing my avatar

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    Read it and you'll get an iou from me as well. Come on here, its like a 13+ rep giver here
    Yours indicates how you desire to be seen as a warrior and respected by others, but have to put up with video games and star wars instead. You are mature, and have the troubles of the world on your shoulders. There is also a dark, brooding aspect of your personality that not many people have seen.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by serendipity)
    Yours indicates how you desire to be seen as a warrior and respected by others, but have to put up with video games and star wars instead. You are mature, and have the troubles of the world on your shoulders. There is also a dark, brooding aspect of your personality that not many people have seen.
    pretty accurate. pm me tommorw ill give u rep

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by viviki)
    well I'm all out of rep until later today, and I have todays rep set aside for someone. I can give you an IOU for my avatar reading
    You enjoy sesame Street, and embrace your inner child rather than being ashamed of it, even tho your at uni. For this you should be admired. The colour red indicates a deep seated passion, which you may be hiding under the facade of childish playfullness.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    pretty accurate. pm me tommorw ill give u rep
    My analysis was better.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theone)
    Can anyone read my avatar?
    this indicates, in a similar manner manner to vivikis, that you hide under a facade of playfullness, which your previous avatar did not portray. This avatar is incongruous in that it does not support the mystery of your name "theone", which gives the viewer a hint that you view yourself as a UKL Neo, designed to save UKL from the likes of the revoloutionary Mr White, and the rebellious LH. alternatively, it could indicate that you enjoy the film CASPAR.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr White)
    My analysis was better.
    jealousy is a negative emotion, Mr White

ReputationRep:
    Considering I one received a PM asking me to change my avatar because it was thought to look like male genitalia, I'd be interested to know what you make of my avatar.

The above doesn't sound horrendously bad... until I tell you that the picture was originally a photo of my face, heavily manipulated in Photoshop.

Oh dear.

ReputationRep:
    My analysis was better.
    no, it was too short to deem my rep.

Also you sould have fought the system than anything else

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by serendipity)
    jealousy is a negative emotion, Mr White
    Read mine, please!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alec)
    Considering I one received a PM asking me to change my avatar because it was thought to look like male genitalia, I'd be interested to know what you make of my avatar.

The above doesn't sound horrendously bad... until I tell you that the picture was originally a photo of my face, heavily manipulated in Photoshop.

Oh dear.
    lol lmao rolf

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alec)
    Now that you mention it, it does look a bit like someone's backside.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Toffee)
    Read mine, please!
    It tells me that you are quite an indivualist, but have strong desires to be liked.

ReputationRep:
    How much does plastic surgery cost these days?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .NK)
    eric bischoff

Speaking of rep...you still owe me some for stealing my avatar
    I have 2 people who have copied my avatar!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alec)
    How much does plastic surgery cost these days?
    Depends on how 'special' you are.

ReputationRep:
    Depends on how 'special' you are.
    how how much your face looks like an ass

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alec)

Oh dear.
    I had a conversation with u about my reading of it rep please!!

ReputationRep:
    It tells me that you are quite an indivualist, but have strong desires to be liked.
    Where did you get that from?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    how how much your face looks like an ass
    Considerably, apparantly.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.