The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
eric bischoff

Speaking of rep...you still owe me some for stealing my avatar :tongue:
Reply 21
Read it and you'll get an iou from me as well. Come on here, its like a 13+ rep giver here

Yours indicates how you desire to be seen as a warrior and respected by others, but have to put up with video games and star wars instead. You are mature, and have the troubles of the world on your shoulders. There is also a dark, brooding aspect of your personality that not many people have seen.
Reply 22
serendipity
Yours indicates how you desire to be seen as a warrior and respected by others, but have to put up with video games and star wars instead. You are mature, and have the troubles of the world on your shoulders. There is also a dark, brooding aspect of your personality that not many people have seen.

pretty accurate. pm me tommorw ill give u rep
Reply 23
viviki
well I'm all out of rep until later today, and I have todays rep set aside for someone. I can give you an IOU for my avatar reading :wink:

You enjoy sesame Street, and embrace your inner child rather than being ashamed of it, even tho your at uni. For this you should be admired. The colour red indicates a deep seated passion, which you may be hiding under the facade of childish playfullness.
Reply 24
pretty accurate. pm me tommorw ill give u rep

My analysis was better.
Reply 25
theone
Can anyone read my avatar?

this indicates, in a similar manner manner to vivikis, that you hide under a facade of playfullness, which your previous avatar did not portray. This avatar is incongruous in that it does not support the mystery of your name "theone", which gives the viewer a hint that you view yourself as a UKL Neo, designed to save UKL from the likes of the revoloutionary Mr White, and the rebellious LH. alternatively, it could indicate that you enjoy the film CASPAR.
Reply 26
Mr White
My analysis was better.

jealousy is a negative emotion, Mr White :tongue:
Reply 27
Considering I one received a PM asking me to change my avatar because it was thought to look like male genitalia, I'd be interested to know what you make of my avatar.

The above doesn't sound horrendously bad... until I tell you that the picture was originally a photo of my face, heavily manipulated in Photoshop.

Oh dear.
Reply 28
Mr White
My analysis was better.

no, it was too short to deem my rep.

Also you sould have fought the system than anything else
Reply 29
serendipity
jealousy is a negative emotion, Mr White :tongue:

Read mine, please!
Reply 30
Alec
Considering I one received a PM asking me to change my avatar because it was thought to look like male genitalia, I'd be interested to know what you make of my avatar.

The above doesn't sound horrendously bad... until I tell you that the picture was originally a photo of my face, heavily manipulated in Photoshop.

Oh dear.

lol lmao rolf
Reply 31
Alec

Now that you mention it, it does look a bit like someone's backside.
Reply 32
Toffee
Read mine, please!

It tells me that you are quite an indivualist, but have strong desires to be liked.
Reply 33
How much does plastic surgery cost these days?
Reply 34
.NK
eric bischoff

Speaking of rep...you still owe me some for stealing my avatar :tongue:

I have 2 people who have copied my avatar!
Reply 35
Alec
How much does plastic surgery cost these days?

Depends on how 'special' you are.
Reply 36
Mr White
Depends on how 'special' you are.

how how much your face looks like an ass
Reply 37
Alec

Oh dear.

I had a conversation with u about my reading of it :biggrin: rep please!! :tongue:
Reply 38
Mr White
It tells me that you are quite an indivualist, but have strong desires to be liked.

Where did you get that from?
Reply 39
how how much your face looks like an ass

Considerably, apparantly.

Latest

Trending

Trending